Chapter 43

The food court is too long and there are too many people hawking.

Jiang Yuan controlled the wheelchair and walked a certain distance. He wanted to try everything, but unfortunately after eating seven or eight of them, the character in the game became full.

Can't eat anymore.

I really can't eat anything.

Jiang Yuan stared at a cute bunny head ice cream in the window with some resentment.

"Would you like to try it? It's strawberry flavored, and it also increases attack speed."

The boss looked at Jiang Yuan with a smile, "They are limited edition. These are the last two left. They will be gone once they are sold out."

Jiang Yuan: "!"

Although reason tells Jiang Yuan that he should not buy it again, this is a strawberry-flavored rabbit head - and the most important thing is that it is limited edition! And there are only two left!

Who can say no to inexpensive, limited-edition products in games?

nobody--

Jiang Yuan: "Buy!"

When the package was filled to the brim, at a glance, it was all filled with all kinds of food, and there were no spaces left. Jiang Yuan felt happy and planned to hand in the task.

He controlled the wheelchair and had just arrived at the junction of the slums and the city. Before he could cross the river, he saw a small cannonball rushing towards him from a distant street. That person was the NPC who sent the mission before—— There is also the word "Xuan Ren" written on his head.

Apparently that's his name.

The other party did not come directly to Jiang Yuan, but stopped at the bridge of the river.

He originally wanted to try to get on the bridge, but he quickly retracted his feet, as if he was afraid of something.

In the end, Xuan Ren didn't go up. Instead, he hid half of his body next to the big rock and looked at Jiang Yuan eagerly.

Um?

Are you so hungry that you can't even stand up?

Jiang Yuan observed the NPC named Xuan Ren.

Indeed, looking at the skinny and sallow appearance of the other party, it was obvious that he had not eaten well since he was a child - he could not see clearly in the dark room before, but now standing in the sun, Jiang Yuan felt that this NPC was quite pitiful, a bit like Jiang Yuan did back then. One of the girls who was sponsored by Yuan to go to school...

He felt a little compassion in his heart, and just halfway across the bridge, he took out a piece of baked and fragrant chicken cake from the package.

Visible to the naked eye, the boy's eyes widened slightly, full of shock and surprise.

The wheelchair finally crossed the river.

Jiang Yuan took the initiative to hand over the chicken cake: "Take it first." He said, "I also bought a lot of delicious food for you. I will put it at your home and you can try it all."

The NPC named Xuan Ren was startled and his lips moved.

He put his hands behind his back and stared at Jiang Yuan with his dark, heavy eyes, his gaze filled with inquiry.

Jiang Yuan: "Huh? You don't like eating?"

Xuan Ren suddenly stretched out one of his hands to take it, his voice tight: "Thank you."