Chapter 3

Jiang Yuan looked at the general and recalled his life as a social animal, feeling quite empathetic.

As for why Qi Yuan appears here...

Jiang Yuan glanced at the 3D projection, looked at the luxurious decorations around him, and thought of the sumptuous meal he had before, his golden eyes blinked innocently.

He knew it.

If, as a boss, he endures the pain and works overtime until late at night, he turns around and sees the employees he paid to hire but are eating and drinking for free, he is about to go to sleep. Before going to bed, he has been watching more than ten episodes of TV series, and he is living a very happy life. , my heart will definitely be very unbalanced!

Moreover, after entering the manor, Jiang Yuan saw Butler Su, more than 20 guards, chefs and gardeners, totaling about 40 people.

The general must be under a lot of pressure to support such a big family, right?

Now there is another precious little mermaid, which is simply adding insult to injury!

Jiang Yuan looked at Qi Yuan, his eyes suddenly filled with sympathy.

What a miserable financial owner.

For such a mainstay, you must protect your body!

At this moment, Qi Yuan suddenly moved.

Without saying a word, he walked leisurely towards the water tank. The regular dull footsteps echoed slowly in the room, giving people the feeling of a death reminder.

Finally, Qi Yuan stood in front of the water tank, and the light patterns of the water waves fell on his face, disappearing brightly.

The next second, Qi Yuan's scarlet eyes raised, and invisible pressure rushed towards Jiang Yuan in an instant!

Jiang Yuan: "."

Jiang Yuan sensed the danger, but his body was very honest and did not move. In the blink of an eye, his throat was tightly grasped by an invisible hand composed of spiritual power.

It hurts a little.

Jiang Yuan frowned.

Now he was a fish, with gills on both sides of his tail, so he wouldn't have trouble breathing, but the pain from his strangled throat made him very uncomfortable.

He looked down and saw Qi Yuan standing outside the water tank, looking at him as if he were looking at a dead person, exactly the same as when the two met for the first time during the day.

Jiang Yuan could even clearly feel Qi Yuan's obvious murderous intent.

——The other party really wanted to kill him.

oh.

understood.

Jiang Yuan suddenly realized.

No wonder the meal in the evening was so sumptuous, it turned out to be the legendary decapitation meal!

Jiang Yuan had previously understood how terrifying the mental power of humans on this planet was, and if Qi Yuan, a 3S-level man, chose to self-destruct in a destructive manner in extreme pain, he could even take away an entire planet with him. Therefore, a mermaid like Jiang Yuan is like being placed on a chopping board in front of Qi Yuan, facing a knife that may fall at any time.

Jiang Yuan knew that he was unable to resist, so the fish tail fell down obediently, waiting for death peacefully.

Qi Yuan, who was only separated by a piece of glass, kept his eyes on the golden mermaid.