Chapter 117

Five mermaids got on the car one after another and left.

Jiang Yuan rested for a while and went for another swim in the lake. When he poked his head out again, he saw Butler Su holding a bath towel and a change of clothes in his hands, standing aside with a smile and waiting.

Jiang Yuan blinked.

Butler Su seemed to know what Jiang Yuan was thinking: "Have you seen the previous scenes? No other mermaid is willing to share a car with that mermaid."

He snorted softly, "If I really followed him, he would definitely make trouble again, and I wouldn't want to do the inspection today, so I simply stayed."

Jiang Yuan: "."

He had never seen such a suspicious mermaid before.

However, Jiang Yuan had never seen that kind of mermaid who looked soft and frail but kept swearing, so he must have seen too few mermaids.

Jiang Yuan held up his hands and sat on the deck chair on the shore. He patted his golden fish tail and put a large bath towel on his body. Butler Su held the towel, stood behind Jiang Yuan, and gently wiped Jiang Yuan's hair.

The sun was shining warmly on his body, and after a while, Jiang Yuan felt a little drowsy.

He simply fell asleep on the recliner.

When Jiang Yuan woke up again, the setting sun was blocked by tall trees in the distance, and only a trace of orange light leaked from the gaps.

And a light-colored parasol appeared above his head at some point. It should have been prepared by Butler Su.

Stretching out, Jiang Yuan looked at the lake scenery here and felt that the sky was clear and the air could not be more comfortable, which made his heart become peaceful.

In the peaceful evening breeze, Jiang Yuan opened the terminal.

The player activity of "Chuangshen" has always been high. As soon as Jiang Yuan went online, he saw many players coming and going in the main city, most of them looking like they were in a hurry.

"It's the little mermaid...no, it's the queen!"

"Good afternoon Queen!"

Jiang Yuan blinked.

Although he has now accepted the fact that Qi Yuan was successfully promoted and became his boss, every time he is called "Queen", he feels a little weird and not as comfortable as the young master or the little mermaid, but he is too lazy to correct others' calls. .

Glancing at the dozen or so players surrounding him, Jiang Yuan whispered, "Hello."

"Ah ah ah, the queen said hello to me!!! He replied to me!!!"

"Queen Queen, do you need an upgrade? I can take you!"

"Is it your turn to have such a good thing?"

"What if?"

Jiang Yuan laughed: "No, thank you. I'm just here to play."

Several players heard Jiang Yuan's voice and their ears turned red at the same time.

Wow!

Although they had already heard the Queen's mermaid singing through video recordings and other channels earlier, the close contact now strengthened their understanding of the mermaid's voice - it really sounds good!

And this is the queen Yuyu!

Wow, wow, when you talk to them, you don't have any airs at all! !

Just when everyone wanted to talk to Jiang Yuan but were afraid of being rude, one of them suddenly looked not far away and reminded: "The Lord of Corpse City is here."