Chapter 129

Hearing this, Qi Yuan was stunned.

He raised his head, and all that was reflected in his scarlet pupils was Jiang Yuan's figure at this moment, and those firm golden eyes.

love yourself?

Qi Yuan never thought about this problem.

His Adam's apple rolled and he said, "I don't love myself."

Jiang Yuan: "?"

Is this still called that? ? ?

Jiang Yuan expressed his objection with his eyes.

Qi Yuan chuckled, but then he thought of what Xingxuan told him before, and thought that he had always thought that he could only rely on himself, and never thought of being helped. As a result, now, even if he is helped, he will be the first to do so. Time to guess whether the other party has any purpose...

Qi Yuan didn't say anything anymore, but put his arms around Jiang Yuan's waist and put his head on Jiang Yuan's belly.

He closed his eyes.

Jiang Yuan: "."

well.

I always feel that the big boss at this time is like a good dog...

Endearing.

However, this position is very tiring.

The little mermaid didn't want to disturb the warmth at this moment, so she held on for a minute, but finally couldn't hold on any longer. She stretched out her hand to push the big boss away, turned her back, and slid into Qi Yuan's arms like a soft shrimp.

Yawning, Jiang Yuan asked, "Has Xingxuan returned to your body?"

"No." Qi Yuan shook his head and said, "After our discussion, we agreed that there are still some things that are more convenient for him to do in his current state. Today, he just gave me some of the remaining memories of Xuan Ren."

Jiang Yuan suddenly realized.

When Xuan Ren returned to Qi Yuan's body, Xingxuan deliberately tampered with Xuan Ren's data in order to prevent Qi Yuan from learning his true identity. As a result, Qi Yuan only received part of his memory and did not know the truth that Xingxuan was him. Now that I have all my memories, I naturally know everything that happened.

The two of them lay quietly for a while.

Suddenly, the little mermaid remembered something.

He sat up quickly and muttered: "I almost forgot..."

Jiang Yuan opened the terminal, clicked on the previous payment interface, and paid with one click on the white ribbons he had selected previously.

On the side, Qi Yuan couldn't help but be stunned when he saw Jiang Yuan's interface and the countdown to payment. He calculated the specific time almost instantly.

——So before, he took the terminal away from Jiang Yuan's hand, and Jiang Yuan wanted to grab it, not because he still wanted to chat with Xingxuan, but because he hadn't paid for it yet?

Qi Yuan: "..."

Qi Yuan felt even more sour in his heart.

He... really doesn't deserve to be called Jiang Yuan's lover.

Since his rebirth, Qi Yuan's character has become more and more suspicious because of what happened in his previous life. Now he is jealous of his lover and does not ask questions properly. Instead, he gets angry and wants to hurt the other person indiscriminately... Although this incident is a conspiracy. Long, but the harm he did to Jiang Yuan was real.