Chapter 144

Something unexpected happened and no one reacted.

The hem of the nearest Elf King's clothes was stained with the black blood of Lord Xuancheng.

She was stunned at first, then her expression changed, and she suddenly looked at Jiang Yuan: "Is it you——?"

Everyone looked at Jiang Yuan immediately.

There is no doubt that only Jiang Yuan is the most suspect here.

The fish involved looked confused.

——The game of Chuangshen was so realistic that he forgot that it was just a game. He only saw that the person who was kissing him not long ago was vomiting black blood at this moment, and his heart immediately tightened. , even forgetting to breathe, he took a few quick steps to reach Lord Xuancheng in one breath.

What on earth is going on! ?

The materials were given by Qingfeng Piaomiao, and there were mission requirements, so there would definitely be no problems. So why did it... become like this after taking the elixir?

Jiang Yuan had many things to ask, but these were not the main point.

He quickly took out some blood-increasing elixirs from the package and wanted to feed them to Lord Xuancheng.

Lord Xuancheng frowned.

He did not take the medicine, but shook his head and squeezed out two words: "It's useless."

It seemed that he was in too much pain, and his body trembled involuntarily.

——He obviously didn't want everyone to see his embarrassed appearance at this time, so he lowered his head and raised his hands to cover his lips tightly, but the black blood could not be restrained from leaking from the gaps between his slender and white fingers. Come out and drip onto the intricately patterned carpet.

Everyone around looked shocked.

The Elf King was the first to come to her senses. She looked at Jiang Yuan bitterly and said in a loud voice: "Come here - bring this person who tried to murder the Lord of Xuancheng -"

However, before she could finish her words, Lord Xuancheng grabbed her wrist.

Lord Xuancheng stopped her behavior.

"not him."

A suppressed, low voice came from Lord Xuancheng's mouth.

In front of him, the tall man was hunched over, unable to straighten up in pain.

He closed his eyes, his body swayed slightly for a moment, and then he simply put all his strength on Jiang Yuan beside him. He looked weaker and weaker, with a sense of brokenness.

Seeing Lord Xuancheng leaning on Jiang Yuan, everyone was stunned again.

——This is a sign of trust.

Jiang Yuan frowned. He supported Lord Xuancheng with both hands. When he raised his eyes, he saw everyone looking at them with surprised eyes. He said anxiously: "What are you still doing? Find a doctor... Find a light elf!"

"...Ah, yes, yes."

"quick!"

The people around him seemed to be waking up from a dream.

Soon, countless elves received the order and all rushed into the palace, surrounded the Lord of Xuancheng and began to carry out treatment. Jiang Yuan was blocked from the outside and could not get in.