Chapter 28

Jiang Yuan: "."

OK.

After all, it was the boss's demand. Even Jiang Yuan, who had just been promoted to the position of boss lady, still had to listen. However, the clothes were so tightly covered that they somewhat blocked his view. Jiang Yuan couldn't see anything, so he couldn't help but raise his hand to pull it down. some.

Halfway through, Qi Yuan glanced at him.

Jiang Yuan paused.

Anyway, it's already exposed from the neck up, so it's not a big problem.

He began to lie in a wheelchair.

Butler Su smiled and stretched out his hand to help Jiang Yuan tidy up his clothes.

Qi Yuan on the side withdrew his gaze. He looked over the contract and said calmly: "Remember the two attackers last time? After I gouged out their eyes and chopped off their hands, they couldn't stand this torture, and they died of pain in the end."

Jiang Yuan: "."

hiss--

Jiang Yuan felt pain when he heard it. He shrank his neck, took the initiative to raise his hand, and slowly pulled back his clothes, covering his head and face tightly.

Qi Yuan: "..."

Qi Yuan paused: "What I mean is that I have always been cruel and never show mercy to my enemies. I have made many enemies in the past, and there will only be more in the future. Things like this may happen from time to time, even like this time , it will implicate you."

oh......

So you weren't threatening him?

The fish was relieved.

Jiang Yuan breathed a sigh of relief, feeling that the clothes were really suffocating him. He tilted his neck back and pressed his chin against the clothes, exposing his face.

After doing all this, he raised his eyes and saw Qi Yuan staring at him.

Jiang Yuan looked innocent and looked at Qi Yuan.

Qi Yuan: "..."

Qi Yuan slowly finished the rest of his words, "...So, before you leave this door, I will give you one last chance to regret."

While they were talking, everyone stopped in front of the gate of the Civil Affairs Bureau.

Only a few steps away, you can walk out of the hall and stand in the sunshine outside.

Jiang Yuan blinked.

Not bad, he thought.

It is normal for a company like this with good employee wages and benefits to have some work risks. After all, only high risks will lead to high returns.

and......

Jiang Yuan asked in surprise: "Can't your 3S's mental power defeat them? Can't you protect me?"

The last boss was someone who could crush a bomb with his bare hands!

As for his subsequent injury, it had nothing to do with the attacker, and it was a complete accident...

Hearing this, Qi Yuan's scarlet eyes narrowed slightly.

He didn't reply immediately, just stared at Jiang Yuan. After a while, he nodded: "I know." After saying that, Admiral Qi took the lead and walked forward, "After you get out of this door, you will be my fish from now on. If you If you die, I will lose face, so I really won't let you die."