Chapter 39

Similar to the situation in the studio, the Star Network has also exploded.

"I'm really speechless. I didn't expect Bu Yan to be such a person."

"Actually, I didn't think he was that good-looking before... Don't judge me. Compared with ordinary people, Bu Yan is indeed handsome, but he is far from as handsome as fans say."

"I'm a bit of a fan. After reading the news he released, I felt that he could be admitted to an unspeakable team. His ability must be outstanding and his mental strength must be good, so I thought it would be okay to become a fan. I didn't expect that it would be like this. An advantage, or is it fake? It really shocked my whole family."

"Although, as a mere passer-by, after reading the whole story, I feel that it is a bit of a fuss. It is just a way of rubbing off on the popularity between him and the little mermaid. It shouldn't be to the point of "I don't want to see him again in the future," right?"

"I think so too. His professional ability is acceptable, the few dramas he has filmed are really good, and his acting skills are not embarrassing. I have all said that he is good after watching The Little Mermaid before."

"The show is so good, isn't it because the script is so well written? It's hilarious."

"Well, actually... I probably read too many brainwashing comments. When I saw this hot search, I even thought that because of his character and our understanding of him, he didn't rush directly to Bu Yan and attack Bu Yan. , they are already quite restrained."

"Hahahaha, it's true what you said."

"What is this, using magic to defeat magic? Back up.jpg"

"?What about your three views?"

"What's going on? Isn't it just a matter of getting some heat? Are you just holding on to this one thing? Do you know how hard my brother worked before?"

"Yes, he only sleeps three hours a day for filming! He wakes up early and works hard at night. Why don't you talk about this?"

"That's right, just because of such a small thing, can you deny everything about him?"

"...Who doesn't work hard?"

"Damn it, don't fuck it up under the Little Mermaid's homepage, go check out the hot searches! A dozen girls anonymously broke the news and reported the hidden rules of divination + sleeping powder! The youngest among them is just an adult! It is said that the evidence has been submitted to It's an investigator from the Supervisory Committee! Now we're waiting for the results!"

"ah???"

"Damn it, is there such a thing???"

"Boss Xingxuan personally broke the news and stamped it, how can it be false?"

inside the water tank.

Jiang Yuan watched a few episodes of the TV series, which were a bit boring.

——The filming of these dramas is mediocre and not as good as the previous bloody dramas.

He planned to search for previous dramas on Star Network, but as soon as he logged in, he saw that familiar name among the comments on the homepage.

Star Swirl?

Um? There seems to be gossip?

The little mermaid silently raised her ear fins and clicked on the hot search list on Star Network. The first item she saw was "Unspeakable Home Page".

Jiang Yuan clicked in and took a look.

Probably because there were too many people commenting, Qi Yuan's homepage update has been deleted. After all, General Qi has a bad reputation, so even if someone took a screenshot, he would not dare to post it. However, the hot comments were all discussing Qi Yuan's post this time.