Chapter 20

The moonlight was bright, shining through the floor-to-ceiling windows, illuminating the entire room brightly and clearly - Qi Yuan opened his clothes on his slim waist, revealing neat abdominal muscles, with clear curves in the sunken part, extending on both sides The mermaid line is partially blocked by the black shirt, making it difficult to see clearly...

What's going on?

Jiang Yuan was stunned.

The expression of Qi Yuan in front of him was as usual, except that his eyes were a little darker than before, there was nothing strange about him, and he didn't wreak havoc around him like the last time Chaos did.

If Jiang Yuan hadn't known that Qi Yuan would never behave like this under normal circumstances, he would have thought that his boss was pretending to be confused again...

Moreover, this behavior of suddenly lifting up your clothes to show your abs without saying a word - this is simply sexual harassment in the workplace!

If you call the police, you will be arrested!

Jiang Yuan still held a drink in his hand, and he forgot to swing the fish's tail, and the whole fish slowly sank a few centimeters.

——Rao is a man in his previous life and a fish in this life. After living for so many years, he considers himself well-informed. Jiang Yuan has never encountered such a battle.

How strange!

In front of him, Qi Yuan didn't think there was anything wrong with his behavior at all.

He looked up at Jiang Yuan, his Adam's apple rolled, and he sneered: "My abdominal muscles are not as strong and beautiful as that of some star?"

Jiang Yuan looked strange.

Ah this.

The boss did such a series of actions just to ask this question?

What kind of strange desire to win is this?

Seeing that Jiang Yuan didn't know what he was thinking, Qi Yuan didn't answer him for a long time, and his scarlet eyes couldn't help showing a trace of impatience.

——Such a simple question that can be answered immediately. Does this fish need to think for so long?

Qi Yuan looked cold and kicked the water tank in displeasure. The water tank immediately made a muffled sound, and even the ripples in the water tank were trembling slightly.

He urged: "Speak quickly."

Jiang Yuan: "."

Jiang Yuan thought, forget it.

As an employee, but you don't have to work, it's okay to flatter your boss.

He immediately nodded and said, "Ah, yes, yes, yes."

One person and one fish look at each other.

Qi Yuan narrowed his eyes and commented: "You are not sincere."

Jiang Yuan: "..."

understood.

Be a little more detailed.

Jiang Yuan's expression was sincere and he read: "What I said is true, and heaven and earth can learn from it! In my opinion, his head-to-body ratio is not as perfect as yours, and his shoulders are not broad and strong enough. Although he has muscles on his body, he is not as strong as you." It looks like they are just fake muscles, which are definitely different from the ones you have developed through real fighting with swords and guns! As for the fact that I didn't speak just now, of course I wasn't weighing the answer, but I thought, you are a general, how can you compare with him? What? Isn't that lowering one's status?"