Chapter 103

"You...what are you saying!? Qi Yuan, do you still have resentment in your heart? But I have explained to you that the draft that was sent before was agreed upon by my subordinates and the prince. Because I am free to make my own decisions... now that the prince has been sentenced to death, I have already punished my subordinates——"

His Majesty was so angry that he took a deep breath and almost fainted as he spoke.

On the side, a beautiful maid immediately stepped forward and gently caressed His Majesty's chest, helping the latter relax.

Everyone present also looked at Qi Yuan in surprise.

Although they all knew what His Majesty meant, which was almost the same as asking Qi Yuan to die, what General Qi said was too straightforward.

Xu Yiheng's eyes also stayed on Qi Yuan for a moment.

He frowned.

——His Majesty had previously entrusted him to find out about human experiments, but he pointed the finger at Qi Yuan, implying that Qi Yuan was the mastermind.

Some of the content he found at that time was indeed related to Qi Yuan, but those things actually could not withstand scrutiny. Facts have proved that it was indeed His Majesty who deliberately misled him.

A series of things that happened later made Xu Yiheng deeply understand that those in power are not wise kings.

Today is Qi Yuan.

Tomorrow, maybe it will be him.

so......

Xu Yiheng stepped forward and said respectfully: "Your Majesty, General Qi has dedicated his life to the country for many years. As the only 3S soldier in Haiguo, his existence is a deterrent to foreign enemies. Now that he is in a period of chaos, it is even more important that he should Pay more attention to recuperation..."

After a pause, Xu Yiheng said equally bluntly, "I also hope that your Majesty's future actions will be carefully considered and will not chill the veteran."

Hearing this, Qi Yuan glanced at Xu Yiheng.

The latter simply pointed at the emperor's nose and said, "Can you think through your words and actions?" Yes, this man did not disappoint him.

Most of the courtiers felt the same, but they just didn't have the courage to say it out loud.

——Everyone in the Sea Kingdom has spiritual power, and everyone has suffered from the pain of disorder to a greater or lesser extent. Admiral Qi is only twenty-eight years old this year, but he has fought hard in the Edge Planet for many years and repelled countless foreign invasions. Otherwise, he would not have been promoted so quickly.

If it is true, as His Majesty said, that Admiral Qi's time is limited, he should indeed be allowed to spend more time with his family and friends in his last days.

"Your Majesty, please think again."

Finally, someone came forward and looked at Qi Yuan with eyes full of sympathy.

The person in charge has become older and has become more stubborn and paranoid. Seeing the alignment of the people below, he is really going to faint now.

A meeting ended on bad terms.

After His Majesty was helped to leave, everyone below also left.

Qi Yuan walked a few steps quickly and came to Xu Yiheng's side.

Xu Yiheng opened his mouth and was about to reply "No thank you" when he saw Qi Yuan glance at him lightly.

"Who's the veteran?"