Chapter 71

Jiang Yuan finished the song with a sonorous and affirmative tone, and began to shout in a very lively manner: "Make a wish! Blow out the candles! Happy birthday——"

Qi Yuan: "..."

Seventeenth class: "..."

Well.

The little mermaid...has such a lively personality?

Didn't you say that you have been too lazy to move?

This is completely different from the rumors!

Qi Yuan said nothing. He lowered his eyelashes and stared at the cute patterns on the cake. The flame of the candle was imprinted in his pupils, flickering out.

Make a wish?

He never believed this, but looking at the candle in front of him at this moment, it seemed that at that moment, he was also facing such a scene...

Somehow, Qi Yuan closed his eyes.

"Boss, have you finished making your wish? It's time to blow out the candles!"

Shi Qi always liked this kind of atmosphere and immediately blended into it. Seeing that Qi Yuan didn't move for a while, he reminded, "After making a wish, you have to blow out the candles for it to be effective!"

Qi Yuan frowned.

He suddenly came back to his senses, glanced back at Shiqi and the others, and slowly uttered two words: "Childish."

——I don't know whether he was commenting on what Shi Qi just said, or referring to this birthday party.

Jiang Yuan: "."

do not care.

Must be talking about seventeen!

In the next ten seconds, General Qi never compromised and blew out the candles. The candles on the cake were almost burned out and the firelight became weaker and weaker.

In the end, Butler Su had to take the initiative to extinguish the candle and turn on the light.

The eyes that had adapted to the darkness suddenly encountered light. The little mermaid in the water tank couldn't help but close her eyes. When she opened them again, she instantly looked at Qi Yuan.

The big boss looked at him expressionlessly and slowly raised his eyebrows.

Jiang Yuan: "..."

Grass.

Why do you look like your wages are going to be deducted?

The little mermaid slowly lay down and began to pretend to be dead, pretending that nothing had happened.

Qi Yuan sneered lowly and said to Butler Su on the side: "Since everything is ready, let's do it."

Butler Su smiled and said, "Yes, General."

Seventeen's eyes lit up: "Okay - everyone is in for a treat today!"

In addition to Qi Yuan, there were seven or eight other men and women behind him. They were all speechless after hearing this.

Say it or not, Shi Qi's mind is really simple.

——Is now the time to be happy and wait for a good meal? Shouldn't there be some gossip! ? For example, today is the boss's birthday? I've never heard the boss talk about it before. For another example, I didn't expect that the relationship between the mermaid and the boss is quite good? I've never heard the boss say that before.