Chapter 18

Butler Su was stunned: "Young Master, you just said... you want to see the general?" When he said this, Butler Su's tone was a little tentative, as if he was afraid that he heard wrongly.

Jiang Yuan nodded.

When Butler Su saw this, he couldn't help but look surprised.

He really heard it right! The young master, who has always been lazy and unwilling to move, now actually takes the initiative to say that he wants to see the general?

This is a good thing!

He was excited in his heart, but did not show it on his face. He smiled and said: "Okay, okay. The general will be very happy when he sees you."

Butler Su asked the attendant to push the wheelchair and carefully carried the little mermaid up. Before leaving, as if he was afraid that the little mermaid would get bored during the journey, he stuffed some uneaten nuts and a cup of pomegranate-flavored sour into Jiang Yuan's arms. Sweet and delicious drink.

really not bad.

Jiang Yuan collapsed comfortably.

He thought to himself, the wheelchair is really a good invention.

Qi Yuan's study is on the third floor and requires an elevator.

The wheelchair slid slowly across the thick, soft carpet without making any noise.

They walked through long corridors and passed beautiful spiral staircases. Jiang Yuan looked up and could vaguely see a huge, sun-like crystal lamp hanging in the middle, and some dotted small lamps hanging around, like stars, shocking and beautiful.

It was already seven or eight minutes before he was pushed to the door of Qi Yuan's study.

Steward Su stood at the door, stepped forward, knocked gently, and said respectfully: "General, I have brought young Master Yuan Yuan to visit you."

Qi Yuan's cold voice came: "No need."

Butler Su's expression remained unchanged and he added, "This is what the young master proposed."

There was silence inside the door, Qi Yuan didn't seem to hear, but Butler Su didn't repeat it again.

While waiting, Jiang Yuan secretly yawned.

Well.

Suddenly I felt sleepy...

Jiang Yuan clearly felt energetic enough to work in the water tank before, but as soon as he arrived at the work place, he immediately felt a little wilted.

Jiang Yuan thought to himself, it seems that no matter which species he becomes, he doesn't want to work.

Just when Jiang Yuan started to retreat in his heart, Qi Yuan's voice finally sounded again: "Come in."

Butler Su immediately opened the door and took Jiang Yuan into the room.

The entrance is a room of about 80 square meters. Because there are very few decorations inside, the place looks particularly empty - except for the two huge bookcases against the wall, there is only a simple desk and a few pots of lush green plants. .

However, through the huge floor-to-ceiling windows in front of you, you can see at a glance the beautiful flowers in the small garden and the swimming pool where Jiang Yuan once stayed. A little further away, there are lakes and jungles, as well as scattered buildings, and the blue sky. Connect to form a clearly defined line.

What a nice view.

Suddenly, a cold snort sounded from the side.

Jiang Yuan turned around and looked.