Chapter 33

Jiang Yuan was not in high spirits, and his pure white eyelashes were half drooped.

He clicked accept.

The file is very large, and once you open it, it is densely packed with words.

Before Jiang Yuan's eyes moved to the first sentence, he was already a little unable to open his eyes.

Alas, what was supposed to come eventually came.

——Since starting from kindergarten in his last life, Jiang Yuan has been paying attention to everything. He has been attending classes for nearly 18 years. Now he has become a fish and just wants to show off every day.

He slowly glanced at Qi Yuan's position, remembering the old method in class back then, he quietly raised his hand, adjusted the projection screen in front of him from translucent to opaque, and silently blocked the gap between one person and one fish, and then Pretend to be reading the document hard, but in fact, as soon as you close your eyes, you start fishing.

After a while, the devil's voice sounded from above his head: "What are you doing?"

Jiang Yuan: "."

hateful.

Was discovered by the head teacher.

Fortunately, Jiang Yuan broke the jar and pretended to be sleeping so he didn't hear it.

From above, there was no other sound for a long while.

Just when Jiang Yuan relaxed and thought the boss had given up and left, he heard a soft "crash" sound, indicating that Qi Yuan had entered the water.

......No way.

No boss would really wake up his employees and then embarrass everyone, right?

But Jiang Yuan will never open his eyes——

Just when Yu was trying to figure out where the boss was, a kiss suddenly fell on Jiang Yuan's forehead.

Jiang Yuan: "!"

Um?

Uh huh huh?

Qi Yuan grasped the shell bed with one hand to steady his body, and placed the other hand on the mermaid's sunken waist. His little finger could touch the cold and hard golden scales below.

His scarlet eyes lowered, and a warm kiss went down the mermaid's forehead and landed on the mermaid's eyelids.

In front of him, Jiang Yuan was startled by Qi Yuan's actions and subconsciously rolled his eyes. Before he could make any move, the next second, he felt the kiss go down again, kissing the tip of his nose, and finally came to his lips, grinding them carefully first, and then slowly sucking them in.

This kiss was very soft. To Jiang Yuan, it was as soft as the first warm wind after winter passed and spring entered.

Fortunately, the kiss only lasted less than a minute.

Qi Yuan was slightly hypoxic and retreated to the rocks.

The young admiral's clothes were wet and uncomfortable against his skin. He made a "tsk" sound, pinched the clothes with his fingers and pulled them, and then shook them off like a big golden retriever that had just taken a bath. Shaking his head, the water on his hair fell into the water tank, making little ripples.

Afterwards, Qi Yuan raised his hand and pushed back his obstructive hair, revealing his smooth and plump forehead.

He lowered his scarlet eyes and glanced playfully at the little mermaid who was still motionless on the shell bed below, pretending to be dead. He snorted lightly and said hoarsely: "Okay, don't pretend to be asleep. When I kissed you just now, Your eyelids are moving."