Chapter 114

Pei Yun sighed: "I...well, I just like to think wildly. Even if I return to the familiar place of Capital Star from the Edge Star, I am still afraid of contact with my parents. I am afraid of the way they look at me. It will be like everyone else..."

"Afraid, scared, think I'm a monster?"

Pei Yuan said, "In fact, when I first met them, the way they frowned really made me sad. I originally wanted to leave, but His Majesty stopped me. We later talked and I found out. , In fact, they frown, not because they think I look bad now, but because they are thinking about how much suffering I have suffered during this time..."

Jiang Yuan agreed: "Human facial expressions can express a lot of joy, anger, sorrow, and joy, but since the mouth evolved, people need to say it."

Pei Yun was stunned for a moment, then laughed out loud: "Yes."

Recalling what happened before, she couldn't help but sigh: "The life I live now is something I couldn't even imagine before..."

At first, after seeing the scene of the prince being executed with her own eyes, Pei Yan really felt that her wish was fulfilled. Fortunately, she fell into a dream that day and dreamed of the little mermaid. The soft singing flowed quietly, which reminded her of the happy times in the past. The frown that was always frowning has been smoothed down...

Pei Yun turned his head and stared at Jiang Yuan.

Jiang Yuan was stunned: "What's wrong?"

Pei Yun whispered: "Thank you."

Jiang Yuan: "?"

Why thank you so suddenly?

Pei Yun smiled and said: "The game you mentioned before is called Chuangshen?"

"Yeah."

Jiang Yuan immediately opened the terminal and started Amway!

Not long after, the vehicle arrived at the palace and drove directly inside.

Jiang Yuan took the time to look out the window.

He had been here once with Qi Yuan. That time he was invited to attend a banquet, but this time, he stayed as the host.

However, Jiang Yuan always felt that whether it was the splendid palace exterior walls illuminated by night lights or the uniform guards appearing at regular intervals, it made him feel a little uncomfortable. It was not as good as where Qi Yuan lived before. It is comfortable to sit in a manor with a small garden right at the door.

I kind of miss the patches of flowers in the small garden of the manor and the small pond hidden inside...

The vehicle bypassed the building facing the square and headed further inside.

Only then did Jiang Yuan realize that there was something else going on inside.

In front of you are exquisite fountains and neatly trimmed garden plants, a European-style four-story building, and rose-like creeping vines covering the side walls. The branches that have just sprouted flowers are like an invitation. Sending spring towards the window.

Butler Su got out of the car first. He smiled and said: "Queen, this place has been renovated and will be the future residence of you and Your Majesty."

Jiang Yuan blinked.

Inside the building, the lobby on the first floor is equally magnificent, with crystal lamps emitting dazzling light and dark soft carpets covering the floor.

The walls on both sides were hung with famous paintings, which extended into two reception rooms of different styles. The attendants were uniformly dressed and stood respectfully. When they saw the crowd, they lowered their heads and said, "Queen."