Chapter 69

Qi Yuan's momentum is indeed strong.

His scarlet eyes narrowed slightly, and even if he just glanced at a few staff members, they felt like they had done something sinful and were being interrogated.

The three of them looked at Qi Ling at the same time.

They all stepped forward: "General."

Qi Yuan said "Yes": "Are you here on behalf of the investigator?"

He had heard from Butler Su before that when he took the little mermaid for a physical examination, he met an investigator by chance.

"No." Qi Xiang coughed lightly, "That's right. You also know that Jiang Yuan was in a sub-healthy state when he first came here. Now seeing that the little mermaid's body is so healthy, the base sent four of our representatives to ask questions. I'm asking about your experience in raising mermaids, and I'd like to learn from it."

Qi Yuan: "..."

Qi Yuan raised his eyebrows and his eyes fell on the golden mermaid in the water tank.

Jiang Yuan: "."

What do you want me to do?

The little mermaid looked back unwillingly.

Qi Yuan didn't turn his eyes away, still looking at the mermaid. After a while, he slowly turned back and said, "I didn't do anything."

Everyone: "?"

Butler Su smiled and answered: "The general said that he has never restricted the young master. No matter what our young master wants to do, the general will support him."

He pulled up the daily record and showed it to the base staff, "However, I think there is no reference for the young master's life, because he is different from other mermaids. He prefers sweet and spicy, and usually likes to watch bloody romances. I also like to play games and try new things..."

When Jiang Yuan heard this, he nodded in agreement.

really.

After living a good life, fish have higher expectations for life, and of course they are in the mood to try various things that they have never understood or played before.

Staff on the side: "..."

Like sweet or spicy?

Several people looked surprised and uncertain.

——The mermaid food at the mermaid base has always been scientifically fed in the most nutritious way, never using messy seasonings. After all, the mermaids in the deep sea only use the natural taste of the ingredients. Why did you do the opposite when you got to 0163?

No wonder he didn't like to eat before.

As for bloody dramas and the like, I really haven't watched them before.

What their base plays are documentaries about humanistic scenery and the like, with the purpose of making the mermaids more adaptable to the sea country...

Maybe try it?

Butler Su took a step forward and said with a smile: "I have a lot of contact with the young master on weekdays. If you want to know anything, just ask me."

"OK."

Indeed, getting along with the housekeeper is much more comfortable than getting along with General Qi.

A win-win situation is achieved!

The three staff mermaids took the initiative to find Butler Su, while Qi Xiang stood in front of the water tank, looking over Jiang Yuan with admiration in his eyes.