Chapter 157

Butler Su coughed lightly.

On the side, dozens of guards and attendants lowered their heads subconsciously. Everyone was watching with their eyes, nose and heart, thinking, holy shit, is this something they can listen to?

...And, is this really what came out of the queen's mouth?

Mermaid is so good at playing?

Completely subverting their understanding of mermaids!

hateful.

Your Majesty must be a blessing obtained in the previous life! ! ?

Butler Su didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so he had to squat next to 094 and explain in a low voice to this beautiful light purple little mermaid: "If you and General Xu are just sworn sworn friends, it doesn't actually count as incest. The definition of incest is that both parties - "

Butler Su explained, while Jiang Yuan stood aside, opened the terminal, and sent a message to Qi Yuan: "Do you know what orthopedics is?"

Qi Yuan: "?"

Jiang Yuan talked about 094 with great interest: "It's interesting. I want it too!!"

Qi Yuan: "..."

"Yeah. Wait until I get back."

Jiang Yuan chuckled.

Great!

Not long after, Butler Su finally explained 094. The latter scratched his head in embarrassment: "Damn, it turns out that's not the case..."

What was on his mind, he glanced at Xu Yiheng secretly.

Xu Yiheng said at the right time: "I just have something to do, so I'll pick you up later."

094 nodded quickly.

——Although he already knows that what Butler Su said is right, 094 has always regarded Xu Yiheng as his eldest brother during this period. Now that his identity has suddenly changed, it's not that he can't accept it, but he just feels something is weird...

Now that Xu Yiheng has left, he can calm down and think more.

After Xu Yiheng left, 094 and Jiang Yuan went to the lake together.

The golden little mermaid jumped into the water, and her beautiful big fish tail swayed in the water, which was very pleasant.

094 suddenly asked: "Queen, do you know what love is?"

Jiang Yuan: "Huh?"

The beautiful light purple little mermaid sat by the lake with her chin on her hands and her tail slapping back and forth.

He said with some hesitation: "I heard from the attendants before... They think my eldest brother is a bit miserable. Because although mermaids are good, most of them know nothing about feelings and have no idea what 'love' is. My eldest brother is with me, too. It just has a little more mental benefits than ordinary people."

He looked a little confused and said: "I have never thought about what love is before. When the base brought me to the villa, they never asked me whether I loved it or not. It was not even like this time, where we were asked to meet and get along in advance. ..."

Since childhood, the lessons the mermaids have received at the base have never touched on feelings.

"Actually, you don't have to think so much."

Jiang Yuan said, "You just need to ask yourself now whether you are happy to be with the other person. Or..." Jiang Yuan added, "Are you looking forward to meeting the other person?"