Chapter 158

Jiang Yuan received his first patient a month later.

——It's a girl who looks about seventeen or eighteen years old.

She followed Butler Su, looking nervous and reserved. When she came to Jiang Yuan, her back straightened, her legs firmly together, and she stood upright.

Facing Jiang Yuan who was sitting on a soft chair, she did not dare to look up directly. Instead, she took a step forward, bent down, raised a snack box with both hands, and said stumblingly: "King, Queen, this is what I give to you. I brought snacks, I hope you like them."

Jiang Yuan: "."

hateful.

Does everyone in the entire sea country know that he is greedy? ?

One or two, all brought snacks!

but--

Fish likes it very much!

Hey hey hey.

"Thank you." Jiang Yuan nodded slightly and said with a reserved face, but his beautiful golden eyes couldn't help but stay on the snack box for a few more seconds.

I don't know what the flavor is...

Seeing this, Butler Su happily placed the box next to Jiang Yuan.

Jiang Yuan took a sneak peek.

Wow.

Cat claws! ! !

"No, no, no, it's me who should thank you." The girl's eyes suddenly turned red, "Thank you for your willingness to treat those of us who are in the final stages of disorder."

After saying that, she finally raised her head cautiously, looking at Jiang Yuan with respect and a hint of earnestness, as if looking at the savior.

——She and her family were actually very hesitant when His Majesty asked people from various places to count people in the final stages of disorder, but in the end, they still chose to report their names.

Unexpectedly, three days ago, they suddenly received news and were personally taken to the mermaid base by members of the royal family and underwent a series of physical examinations. It was only then that they learned that the queen mermaid actually had something different from other mermaids. , the ability to cure terminal disorders!

The purpose of this statistics is to evaluate their conditions and provide reasonable treatment.

After hearing the news, she was shocked, and the family that was originally so angry also ushered in hope and a turn for the better. How could this not move people to tears and cry bitterly?

For several nights, she had an uneasy sleep, fearing that when she woke up, it would all be a flashy dream.

Even now, standing in front of Queen Yuyu, she still feels unreal.

"Jing Zhi, female, 19 years old this year, the latest disorder value detected is 528." Butler Su whispered to Jiang Yuan the basic information of the girl below.

Jiang Yuan took a bite of the pink cat's claw snack. It was tender, smooth, sweet, and very delicious. He took another sip from his drink and nodded to show that he heard it.

"Okay, let's get started."

Hearing this, the girl named Jingzhi immediately breathed out.

On the side, everyone around except Butler Su left.

Yuyu swallowed the last bite of the snack and put it aside reluctantly. When he opened his mouth, a beautiful chant echoed in the palace hall, making people mesmerized.