Chapter 24

Jiang Yuan's mouth was slightly open, dumbfounded.

he?

With the boss?

marry? ? ?

Well.

No way?

Just by hugging the thigh, is it really successful?

However, Jiang Yuan didn't understand very much.

Why did everyone in the entire manor know about this important event and even arranged it in advance, but he, the person involved, didn't hear anything about it? And the tone of Butler Su's words is too unusual, right? It's like saying the weather is nice today.

Could it be that the views on marriage in both countries are different?

"... Young Master, why do you have such an expression?" Butler Su was also surprised, "You act as if you didn't know before."

Jiang Yuan: "?"

Um?

Why did he know this before?

No one told him!

One person and one fish looked at each other. Butler Su and Jiang Yuan had been together for such a long time, so of course they had some tacit understanding, and they immediately noticed something.

He was stunned for a moment and asked: "Aren't there teachers in the base who regularly enlighten the mermaids and teach them some knowledge? All the mermaids who came before know that as long as the three-day inspection period is passed and the mermaid is willing to stay, then It means that I agree to get married, and I just have to wait for the running-in period to pass..."

Jiang Yuan: "!"

What?

teacher? lecture? ? ?

Jiang Yuan: "..."

The fish slowly lay flat.

When Butler Su said this, he paused. He looked at Jiang Yuan's lack of energy and said thoughtfully: "You...you didn't know about this at all before? Could it be that you were harshly criticized by the people at the base? I haven't given you any lessons, have I?"

The further he went on, the louder Butler Su's voice became.

No wonder!

He and young master Jiang Yuan went to the base together before. The young master looked resistant and obviously didn't want to stay longer. It turned out that he was really being bullied in the base!

Jiang Yuan: "."

...that's not the case.

Jiang Yuan was afraid that Butler Su would come to the base to argue, so he shook his head and said, "No one will criticize me harshly."

Butler Su frowned, obviously not believing it: "Okay, young master, you don't have to speak for the base. If no one really bullies you, how come you don't know this?"

"...Is there a possibility?" Jiang Yuan blinked and reminded in a low voice, "Did I accidentally fall asleep during this class?"

Butler Su: "..."

Jiang Yuan: "..."

Butler Su: "Indeed."

Butler Su closed his eyes hard, and the initial joyful mood had completely faded.

He thought to himself, if the young master didn't know that staying here meant marrying the general... then would he leave now that he knew?

If the mermaid insists on returning to the base, how should he explain to the general?