Chapter 10

Jiang Yuan bit the crab claws loudly.

well.

Even the most basic trust between humans and fish is gone.

Hold a grudge.jpg

Jiang Yuan recalled in his mind that Qi Yuan had choked him and threatened him, and that when Qi Xiang came to find him, the general had already ambushed him in the room...

Therefore, the general and Butler Su never mentioned letting him work, not only because the general was biased against mermaids, but also because they were afraid that Jiang Yuan was a spy fish like the previous blue mermaid?

Well.

Then Jiang Yuan can understand the other party's behavior.

And if you think about it carefully, this misunderstanding is not impossible.

——For salted fish, if you can happily touch fish for a while, why not touch them? Now that both sides are in peace and don't disturb each other, it's very good for Jiang Yuan.

When Qi Yuan later knows that he is just trying to live a life of salted fish and is not a spy, he can ask him to work and he can start working again.

Jiang Yuan accepted this setting very naturally.

Later, while Jiang Yuan was eating, he passively overheard some conversations here and there.

"The general was also seriously injured this time. He is currently...in a coma, so I suggest you postpone the...marriage thing you mentioned before."

"I'm afraid of long nights and many dreams. Let me discuss it with the general."

"Will the general agree?" The captain of the guard said in a very surprised voice.

Butler Su laughed: "Are you making insinuating remarks?"

Jiang Yuan didn't understand, and didn't really want to understand. His eyes were bright and he was focused on chewing the big bone.

Woohoo.

The bone marrow is so fragrant!

Jiang Yuan was still not satisfied and went to eat a small portion of pork ribs. The pork ribs were stewed by the chef to be fragrant and rotten without any fishy smell. The soft and rotten meat was completely peeled off from the bones with just a slight pick, leaving a fragrant aroma on the lips and teeth. And the remaining bones, just a little bite, will be Juice overflows from it, and the top part can be chewed into pieces and can be eaten into the stomach.

Well.

The chef knows it very well.

After eating too much seafood, you really need to eat some other meat to spice things up!

Ah, I suddenly miss roasting whole lamb...

By the time Jiang Yuan finished his meal, the captain of the guard had left. Steward Su was settling the accounts with a sullen face, while Jiang Yuan was carefree, flicking his tail and swimming towards the rocks nearby.

He lay on the stone and opened the terminal while basking in the sun.

As expected, there was no water in the terminal this time and it started up normally.

Jiang Yuan thought again that the general was quite considerate in some aspects - of course, this thought did not affect his behavior of writing down Qi Yuan's name in the notebook.

The truth is that rewards and punishments are clear.

Happy time is always very short.

When it was time for dinner, Jiang Yuan smelled the aroma of rice and finally swiped the screen with his finger, vowing to watch the last short video.