Chapter 138

As soon as this idea came up, Jiang Yuan went to find Qi Yuan.

Butler Su was shocked: "Queen!"

He stood in front of Jiang Yuan and said anxiously: "Queen, you really can't go there! This time - alas! Your Majesty has been busy some time ago and has never had a good rest. The previous disorder may be due to your presence. I kept putting it off, so this time it came quickly and fiercely, even the guards were injured!"

"fine."

Jiang Yuan's eyes were firm, "I'm going to take a look at the situation. I won't retreat with you if I can't."

Butler Su had mixed feelings in his heart.

On the one hand, I was worried that the Queen would be accidentally injured after passing by. On the other hand, I was relieved to find that the Queen's affection for His Majesty became deeper and deeper.

He made up his mind: "Then I will go with you."

Qi Yuan had just suffered a sudden disorder, which lasted less than five minutes.

The attendants received the news and were retreating outside. Jiang Yuan and Butler Su went against the flow of people towards Qi Yuan's study. When they arrived, Jiang Yuan saw rows of guards standing straight in the corridor, waiting.

The captain of the guard frowned slightly and paced back and forth anxiously.

——Your Majesty's mental strength is too high, and the guards may not be able to resist it... I just hope that the people in the villa can retreat as soon as possible.

He turned his head and happened to see Butler Su and Jiang Yuan coming in a hurry. The expression on his face became calmer. He gave a military salute first and said respectfully: "Queen, Butler Su."

Jiang Yuan nodded slightly at him.

At this time, the study door was open.

Between the study and the outside world, there is a spiritual defense wall composed of guards, which wraps the entire study, and Qi Yuan is sitting on the chair in the study.

He was sitting in a relaxed and casual posture, his scarlet eyes were lowered, and there was no indication that he was in a disordered state from his demeanor alone.

Sensing movement at the door, he raised his eyelids.

Those scarlet eyes looked at Jiang Yuan without joy or sorrow.

Jiang Yuan: "."

Well.

In the mind of the little mermaid, she suddenly recalled the scene when she was assigned to Qi Yuan. He was lying in the water tank, entering the villa, and meeting Qi Yuan for the first time - at that time, Qi Yuan seemed to be torturing the prisoner, and the man in the white shirt The skirt and hem of his clothes were stained with blood.

He was also like now, raising his eyes carelessly...

However, Jiang Yuan's state of mind was completely different from before.

After all, it was the first time he saw a bloody scene. The whole fish was shocked, and he felt that he would turn into a dead fish in the next second.

At this time, Jiang Yuan thought to himself, he is a bit handsome.

Want to kiss.

Could this be the legendary love brain? ?

"come over."

In the room, Qi Yuan suddenly spoke, his voice slightly hoarse.

Everyone was stunned and looked at Jiang Yuan beside them.