Chapter 68

Jiang Yuan was in a good mood, so he took a photo of the dining table and posted it to StarNet.

Yuan: "The general has left because of something, these are all mine!"

"Hahahaha. I'm laughing so hard. I can already picture the little mermaid's proud expression in my mind."

"Damn it, General Qi is so happy!"

"@元, darling, I want to ask, is the person in the wheelchair in the game actually you? Woohoo, you look good, your voice on the live broadcast is also nice, and you can't walk yet! Everything is right!"

"Wow, what a handsome guy."

"Probably not."

"Well, judging from some mermaid data provided by the base before, even if the little mermaid has legs in the game, it is still a fish in reality and cannot walk, but that player can walk."

"Okay."

Jiang Yuan blinked.

Well.

Although, it is impossible to lose the horse, otherwise the game will definitely not be played.

He didn't respond and was about to log out of the Star Network when he suddenly received a chorus of messages.

In unison: "???"

"You, you are still playing games???"

Jiang Yuan: "."

——At the Mermaid Base, due to Jiang Yuan's poor health, his data has always been in sub-health, and he has not been assigned singing tasks. Therefore, very few ordinary people know his appearance. It is normal that he cannot recognize him, but he is definitely I can't hide it from the staff at the base.

Jiang Yuan could only warn: "Don't tell anyone."

Although it will be discovered sooner or later, it can only be delayed for a while.

All in unison: "Okay."

After a few seconds, "I will tell everyone in the base."

Jiang Yuan conveniently sent a cute cat nodding emoticon.

In unison: "..."

A fish actually uses a cat emoji! ?

I always feel like something is weird.

Mermaid base.

Qi Xiang looked complicated and told the matter during the meeting.

"Huh? 0163 really went to play "Chuangshen"?"

"...I liked his page before, but I thought it was fake."

Everyone was also in a daze.

Didn't you say that mermaids don't like surfing the StarNet? Why did 0163 accept it so easily? Not only did he create a homepage, integrate players into playing games, he even seemed to have started a live broadcast!

Oh my gosh!

It doesn't look like a fish at all!

A group of people, you look at me, I look at you.

One of them suggested dryly: "I mean, can't you really send a representative to ask Admiral Qi how he raises fish? Since arriving at the Admiral's house, his health has even improved."

"Who's going? Are you going?"

"...I can't do it. I'm stupid and can't speak. It's better for you to go ahead."

After a while, the conference room fell into silence, and you could hear a needle drop.

the other side.