Chapter 99

Mermaid base.

Qi Xiang stood up suddenly: "What's going on -"

"The communication side said that the signal tower was disconnected due to the restart. After nearly half an hour, the signal of the entire edge star was restored."

"...Grass." Qi Xiang couldn't help but curse.

Although it is a good thing to be able to restart, but you have to wait for half an hour?

——At the end of the picture, the person in the battleship must be Qi Yuan. In the entire sea country, he is the only one with a 3S level of mental power. He can cause that kind of attack with just one person's mental power!

So, what happened to Qi Yuan!

Is he dead? ? ?

Heart-breaking!

And in every corner of the universe, scenes exactly the same as the chorus happened. Many people even stood up excitedly and roared, attracting everyone to watch.

Edgestar.

Jiang Yuan's eyes widened, and his body was almost pressed against the window. His mind went blank, he completely forgot to breathe, and only stared at the sky.

finally--

Qi Yuan, who had long black hair, jumped off the small battleship that was already on fire with neat movements. He was covered with a light blue shield, which looked exactly like the one he had shown Jiang Yuan before. The shield could protect him from most damage.

"No, not dead! General Qi is not dead!!!"

"Very good--"

However, at this time, several gun barrels from the nearby battleships locked onto Qi Yuan again.

Everyone's hearts were clenched at the same time.

Admiral Qi in the air cannot move his body and is likely to be hit!

At the critical moment, more than a dozen small warships rushed forward and used tracking bombs for hedging. In emergencies, they directly used less important parts of the warships to actively resist.

Finally, Qi Yuan entered the protective barrier.

Jiang Yuan suddenly breathed a sigh of relief.

The people in the blue shield landed faster and faster.

Finally, there was a "boom--".

Qi Yuan landed safely.

He smashed a deep hole in the ground, and countless snow flew everywhere. Finally, Qi Yuan stood in the ice and snow, looking up at the military warship outside the protective shield.

Under Qi Yuan's gaze, the huge warship suddenly erupted with strong spiritual power. The next second, as if it was being exploded, the ship made huge explosions one after another.

Several small ships quickly escaped from above, but more people were not so lucky, and the soldiers had to make an emergency landing.

Finally, more than ten seconds later, the warship suddenly disintegrated from the inside and exploded into countless fragments. The shock wave was completely blocked by the edge star's shield.

Without the backbone, the dozen or so auxiliary warships around them were quickly defeated one by one with the efforts of the remaining soldiers. Some also made an emergency landing, while others fled.

......it's over.

The battle is finally over.

"Great!" Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.