Chapter 22

rise salary?

Is he such a shallow fish?

You want to bribe him directly for just a small salary? ? ?

Jiang Yuan's eyes were firm: "I want double the amount."

Qi Yuan: "..."

Qi Yuan only asked for a salary increase because he thought of Jiang Yuan's casual compliment he had given him before and the latter asked him "do you want a salary increase?"

Unexpectedly, this fish... really crawled along the rod.

He raised his eyebrows and looked at Jiang Yuan: "Okay."

Jiang Yuan was very satisfied.

As expected, I want to talk to the generous boss!

Their voices were low and their sentences were short. In addition, Butler Su was walking in the water, splashing and angry, so he could not hear the conversation clearly.

"This water tank is obviously specially made, but how can it be broken by two random attackers..." Butler Su frowned and muttered, his eyes fell on Qi Yuan's arm, something suddenly occurred to him, and he asked, "General, what are you doing today? Is the late stage of disorder over?"

He looked at the mess around him.

——Steward Su, who has experienced many generals' chaotic periods, is very clear about his own general's chaotic state, which is called a man with a strong desire for destruction.

So, this water tank...could it have been broken by the general?

Butler Su looked at Qi Yuan.

Qi Yuan looked at Jiang Yuan.

However, the mermaid beside him was lying lazily on the bed of shells, his tail motionless, as if he hadn't heard anything and had no intention of explaining out loud.

Jiang Yuan: "."

What do you want me to do?

The salary increase was just a reward for not telling Butler Su the truth.

As for helping to explain?

That's another price.

Qi Yuan paused and said calmly: "We'll talk about it later. Take the mermaid out first."

"...Ah, look at my head. Yes, yes, this is how it should be."

Butler Su looked at Jiang Yuan, feeling guilty.

Indeed, now is not a good time to ask questions.

——Little Master Jiang Yuan's body was covered with broken glass. If he moved rashly, he could easily be injured. Although the wounds on his body didn't bleed much, they needed to be disinfected quickly.

In addition, the mermaid's water tank was destroyed and someone had to be found to rearrange it. It would take a lot of time to come and go, which would definitely delay the little mermaid's rest.

well.

The young master was so kind to them, but when he came to their manor, he didn't calm down much...

Butler Su sighed.

He wanted Jiang Yuan to get away from the broken glass quickly, but after all, he was old, his waist was not very good, and his strength was not that strong. He immediately took out the terminal and warned: "Young master, please don't move now. I Call the attendant to come."

Jiang Yuan blinked.

On the side, Qi Yuan sneered: "Don't worry about this, he really won't move."

Jiang Yuan: "."