Chapter 106

When it comes to spring, who among the base personnel present doesn't understand?

They looked at each other.

Unlike humans, mermaids still follow the custom of "when spring comes, everything revives".

However, single mermaids are not affected. Only the little mermaids with a spouse will be particularly excited and pester their spouse all the time.

0163 I just got married this year, but now, Admiral Qi is in the capital star and cannot come back...

"Don't worry so much." One of them said, "The boat will be straight when it reaches the bridge."

Qi Xiang nodded.

He thought to himself that he would have to find an opportunity to go back and ask General Qi if he could sneak back. After all, in his opinion, the mermaid's matter was the big deal.

The food is ready quickly.

While eating, Jiang Yuan held a piece of lamb ribs and couldn't help but squint his eyes happily.

Woohoo.

Charred on the outside and tender on the inside, so delicious!

Yu Sheng is so happy!

Midway, Jiang Yuan raised his head and saw through the skylight above the water tank that it was snowing again. The goose-feather-like snow fell down and melted quickly. Looking at the people gathering under the water tank and having a lively meal, Jiang Yuan's eyes narrowed.

He took a photo and sent it to Qi Yuan.

For the next two weeks, Jiang Yuan's life was very regular - he would wake up, eat, play games, chat with the base staff, eat, play games, watch the news, and sleep every day.

After a series of building reconstruction and personnel repairs, the heating pipes were finally laid!

"Great--"

"It's finally hot!"

People across the entire Edge Star had smiles on their faces.

Seeing that Jiang Yuan's emotional and physical data were very stable, some staff members thought that there would be nothing serious, so they packed up and prepared to return to the capital planet.

Everyone bid farewell to Jiang Yuan.

"See you in the capital later."

"Don't worry, the general will pick you up when the situation stabilizes."

"Now that there is heating here, the living conditions are much better. If you still need anything, just ask. When we go back, we will send you snacks."

"Yeah."

A group of people gathered around the water tank at the edge of the river, chatting and looking at each other with dismay.

When this little golden mermaid lived in the base, she remained motionless all day and had no reaction when she heard their voices, which was heart-wrenching.

But it's different now!

The little mermaid not only responds occasionally, but even plays mahjong with them when she is free!

Damn it.

Fight the landlord with the mermaid!

Who would believe this if told! ! !

Jiang Yuan looked at everyone and said expressionlessly: "...Okay."

Get out of here, people!

This period of time is not long, but for the fish, it is like a year. The purpose of this group of staff in the base is to check the body of the fish, and there are no entertainment facilities on the edge star. They have nothing to do all day long. , came to Yu's room to inspect.