Chapter 90

Seventeen took a deep breath.

Why! ?

This kind of thing has already happened, why is the little mermaid still looking so indifferent, and even happily asking him for the video?

Has this fish understood its current situation?

Really——

Seventeen blushed and had a thick neck: "...Aren't you afraid that I will tell the general about this? No, now the whole Internet knows about you and that NPC!"

If the general sees this...

OMG.

Incredible.

Seventeen's mind was filled with some bloody scenes. The next second, he heard the little mermaid say "ah" and said in a natural tone: "He is the general."

Seventeen: "???"

ah?

What?

who?

Who is the general?

Yu is saying that the NPC named Xuan Ren is a general?

In the water tank, Jiang Yuan dug out the photos of Qi Yuan he had taken when he was a child and sent them to Qi Qi: "What a resemblance! Xingxuan also admitted it herself."

Seventeen: "..."

Seventeen did feel that Xuan Ren looked familiar before, but he never thought about it in that direction. He wondered, "The boss never plays games. Even if he does play, he should be a player. How can he be an NPC? And this is a star." Xuan told you? Do you just believe what he said? What if he lied to you?"

Jiang Yuan: "."

Well, this matter has to be explained from the fact that Xingxuan is actually the boss...

ah.

It feels so troublesome.

Jiang Yuan's tail froze: "It's him anyway."

Seventeen: "..."

Shouldn't we explain quickly at this time? Why did it suddenly fall apart?

Just when Shi Qi couldn't help complaining in his heart, the swung fish stood up again for a moment, opened the terminal, and started searching for keywords with a serious face.

——If Seventeen doesn't send him a video, he can still find it himself.

Not a big problem.

The more Shiqi Ze thought about it, the more he felt something was wrong: "It's not like I haven't met Xuan Ren before, but he doesn't give me the impression that he is completely a general..."

As Qi Qi was talking, he suddenly remembered that he said he wanted to be Xuan Ren's godfather! Although Xuan Ren did glance at him coldly at that time and left without saying a word. His bad temper was exactly the same as that of the general, but if he were the general, he would have definitely beaten him!

Later, when we met in real life, the general didn't react at all?

Shi Qi was suddenly very confused.

He simply said: "What if I send the video to the general?"

Jiang Yuan yawned: "Okay."

Seventeen: "..."

Seeing Yuyu's calm expression, Shi Qi felt suspicious for the first time - could their boss really be working as an NPC in the game to accompany the little mermaid?