Chapter 12

At noon, Jiang Yuan lingered in bed smelling the aroma of rice.

While placing the food on the dining table, Butler Su suggested with a smile: "If the young master doesn't remember, we can have lunch later."

"No." Jiang Yuan shook his head.

In fact, he just enjoyed this short period of time in bed. It felt like he had a half-day of leisure. And the food was, of course, the best when it was freshly cooked.

The little mermaid rolled in the shell, swung her golden tail, and swam up from the bottom of the tank. His long white hair spread out in the water, so beautiful that people couldn't take their eyes away.

After getting out of the water, Jiang Yuan's gills like tail fins behind his ears trembled quickly, and he sat down obediently to wait for his meal.

As soon as Butler Su saw the little mermaid, he felt very good.

He asked: "The kitchen made some pineapple rice today. Do you want to try it?"

Jiang Yuan answered Butler Su with actions.

He immediately picked up the spoon.

The pineapple chosen is of medium size, hollowed out and stuffed with brightly colored rice. The glutinous rice tastes smooth, sweet and soft, and the slight acidity of the pineapple cut into small pieces is neutralized, making it not greasy at all. The shrimp meat is very tender, the corn is a sweet and crispy variety, and the peas are steamed so well that they burst open when you bite them, and the texture is equally glutinous.

Put together – so delicious!

Jiang Yuan's eyes sparkled and he was completely conquered by the pineapple rice!

Woohoo.

marvelous!

This kind of day where you can have delicious food immediately after waking up, and you don't have to work after eating. You can watch TV dramas, browse videos and play mini-games. It's really comfortable!

It's exactly Jiang Yuan's ideal life! !

After eating, Jiang Yuan lay down comfortably.

The grass outside the window has been paved, and the large green area is very eye-catching at first glance. The trees have also stood up again, but the leaves are a little unhealthy, and dripping needles are being hung for infusion.

The missing corner of the building a little further away was also restored to its original state through hard work. However, Jiang Yuan saw that there were still workers working and wondered what they were digging.

But Jiang Yuan didn't pay much attention.

He turned on the projector and continued the bloody drama he hadn't finished watching yesterday.

At this moment, the terminal on Jiang Yuan's wrist made a beep sound, indicating that there was a message to be checked. He glanced at it and saw that it was a new friend request.

——ID "Xingxuan" requests to add you as a friend.

Star Swirl?

This name is a bit familiar. Jiang Yuan has seen it on Star Network before.

But he was watching a drama and didn't want to interrupt his mood by chatting, so Jiang Yuan pretended not to see it and ignored the application.

It wasn't until he watched five episodes in a row and saw the protagonist finally falling in love and kissing the male protagonist that Jiang Yuan stretched out and turned off the projection.