Chapter 34

In recent days, Qi Yuan has been working day and night, barely getting much rest. Probably because he was too tired, he walked down the steps of the water tank and lay on his side on the hard bed. He closed his eyes and remained motionless, with only slight fluctuations in the quilt covering him.

He must have fallen asleep.

When Jiang Yuan saw this, he put his head on the dining table with a "boom" sound.

"well."

Life is not easy, Yuyu sighed.

Thinking of the second boss who appeared out of nowhere and always dragged him into meetings, Jiang Yuan's right eyelid couldn't help but twitch, and he felt exhausted.

Scared. Scared.

——Although it feels good to spend money on shopping after receiving salary, in fact, it only feels good for a short time, and it cannot offset the damage caused by work at all, woo woo woo.

......etc.

Jiang Yuanzhi raised his ear fins and looked at Qi Yuan on the bed.

Now is not the time to think about this. He has to take advantage of the gap between the big boss to sleep and the second boss to come out, so he can finish eating and lie down to sleep!

Jiang Yuan immediately picked up a bowl of rice.

After eating and drinking, the little mermaid swung her tail and used an extraordinary speed that she had not seen in the past ten years or so. She slipped away very fast and lay down on the bed of shells.

He turned his head inward and began to fall asleep.

A series of movements like flowing clouds and flowing water.

The speed of falling asleep is also far beyond the reach of fish.

The next day, when Jiang Yuan woke up, he felt that the whole fish was refreshed.

His tail slapped the bed one after another, and some green coral grass at the end of the shell bed immediately swayed back and forth with the current.

After staying in bed for a while as usual, Jiang Yuan got good news from Butler Su - the cook made meat buns for the fish according to Jiang Yuan's previous description!

Jiang Yuan: "Wow!"

Butler Su stood next to the water tank. Seeing the little mermaid happy, he smiled and said lovingly: "Young master, don't worry, the food will be delivered soon... General, before you leave, come and have a taste." Right? It's a delicacy that the young master has seen somewhere. He told the cook that he wanted to eat it, so the cook made it. It looks similar to a burrito, but the taste is completely different."

After hearing the second half of Butler Su's words, Jiang Yuan saw Qi Yuan still sitting on the bed.

The sun was rising, and unlike the comfortable little mermaid, Qi Yuan felt depressed all over. He glanced sideways and said with a cold expression: "No need."

His throat was dry and his words were slightly hoarse, "I'm not interested."

Butler Su lowered his eyelashes and nodded: "Yes."

He didn't persuade him, but served Jiang Yuan porridge.

Jiang Yuan blinked.

Oops.

The boss has heavy dark circles under his eyes.

Did you work overtime again last night and didn't sleep?

...No wonder he looks like someone owes him money.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Just as I was thinking about it, the delicious food arrived.