Chapter 126

Qi Yuan took a deep breath.

His scarlet eyes became darker and darker, almost turning into pitch black. The veins on his arms popped out. He almost couldn't control himself and wanted to really hurt Jiang Yuan in front of him.

What's the meaning?

Is this how the fish sees him? Do you think that after cheating on you, just doing this kind of intimate thing with him will eliminate all his anger?

Is that what happened?

Ah.

Qi Yuan was even a little angry and laughed.

Looking at the hickeys on Jiang Yuan's body, he felt like a fool yesterday and today. He was filled with anger, but looking at his hand on the other person's neck, he just closed his eyes hard in the end.

It's different.

It's different from before.

——When he first met this mermaid, he could pinch the mermaid without any scruples, using force with his hands, just like a hunter playing with his prey, watching the other person's breathing gradually become difficult, and waiting for when the other person would ask for mercy.

but now......

He looked at Jiang Yuan at this time, feeling a little reluctant in his heart.

He couldn't bear to see Jiang Yuan showing that uncomfortable expression.

Qi Yuan's eyes were sinister and he finally let go of Jiang Yuan's hand. He looked cold and said calmly: "Jiang Yuan, are you looking down on me a little too much?"

Jiang Yuan: "?"

The little mermaid looked confused, "What?"

Half an hour later, Jiang Yuan's eyes were blurred, and while pestering Qi Yuan, he couldn't help but think to himself, Big Boss's acting skills are quite good.

If it were the second boss, I'm afraid that his skills would have been broken when the two of them kissed, and there would be no time for any drama. But the big boss is different.

He was very conscientious, and even now, the hand holding his wrist was firm.

certainly.

The hardest part is not the wrist.

Jiang Yuan supported the bed with his arms and finally sat up. He held Qi Yuan's neck, all the hot breath sprayed on the latter's ears, and said in a breathy voice: "Qi Yuan, you are so strong."

As he spoke, Jiang Yuan's body trembled slightly.

So he responded with more force.

Well.

So exciting!

The next day, Jiang Yuan lay on the bed contentedly.

Hey hey hey.

It's nice to come across a script like this once in a while.

It's a pity that Qi Yuan was too busy and didn't come back until half past four after working overtime. The time for the two of them to play was too short and not enough fun.

next time.

Next time, be sure to pick a free day and do it again with the big boss!

After Jiang Yuan made up his mind, he got up to have breakfast.

He took a bite of the crispy fried meat box, feeling happy and squinting his eyes happily. After swallowing the food in his mouth, Jiang Yuan asked, "Is Your Majesty busy again?"