Summary + Chapter 1

Xu Qinghe fell into a bad situation in the entertainment industry, his head was badly bruised, his body was disfigured, and he closed his eyes with regret.

  When I wake up again, I go back to that fateful night——

  The man in a loose bathrobe threw him a check and said calmly: Five million, forget it.

  Xu Qinghe: ...Okay.

  How could he make the same mistake again?

  When we met again, the cold man was wearing a suit and leather shoes, holding a wine glass and shaking it gently.

  He said casually: Five million a month, follow me.

  Xu Qinghe: Ha.

  Turn around and leave.

  A few months later, Xu Qinghe was surrounded by a group of men in black while walking in a private nursing home.

  The cold man glanced at his belly and said coldly: Follow me.

  Xu Qinghe: "?"

  In less than half a day, he got a husband named Pei Shengye.

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Xu Qinghe, who had just been nominated for the Best Newcomer of the Year, suddenly announced the termination of his contract and quit Shengdong Entertainment after paying a high amount of liquidated damages.

  After disappearing for nearly a year, he joined the newly established and unknown Xuyang Culture.

  Everyone thought he was confused.

  Three-Golden Best Actor: Looking forward to cooperating with @XuQinghe.

  Well-known director: Happy cooperation@Xu Qinghe

  Popular Variety Show: Welcome to join Mr. Xu Qinghe.

  One of the three major TV stations in China: Let us look forward to the performance of Mr. Xu Qinghe.

  ...

  Netizens:? ? ?

  Where's the promised glutinous rice?

  Is this being wrapped up or being wrapped up?

  Xu Qinghe: ...I was also forced into this soft rice.

  Content tags: Having a child is a perfect match and rebirth in the entertainment industry is easy

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Xu Qinghe, Pei Shengye┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

  One sentence introduction: What should I do if I am forced to eat soft food? !

  Mission: Only by never forgetting your original intention can you achieve success

  VIP promotion medal

  Xu Qinghe came back after going through many hardships. He originally planned to escape from the entertainment industry and raise a child to live a quiet life, but Pei Shengye, who he only had a one-time relationship with in his previous life, forcefully broke into his life. In their marriage, the two of them did not give up their careers. They each shined brightly and worked hard to run their lives and careers. In the process, the two gradually changed their view of each other, and finally joined hands to survive the storms.

  The writing of this article is smooth, the narrative is concise, and the characters are clearly three-dimensional. The protagonist is not always strong, and the supporting characters are not simple and one-sided, with love, hate and emotions. In particular, the protagonist Xu Qinghe, who has gone through hardships and is reborn, is not blinded by hatred. Instead, he lives hard, runs his career with heart, treats others with sincerity, and ultimately gains friendship, love, and family affection. Throughout the book, the writing is playful and the language is humorous, making people smile knowingly when reading it.