Chapter 83

Pei Shengye took a breath, gritted his teeth and held him down: "You are not a doctor."

  Aunt Lin was outside anxiously and nervously: "Aye, please ask Qinghe to say something. Don't dare to ignore such an older child."

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  Xu Qing and Ren Jun leaned over, kissed the corner of his mouth, and said eagerly, "But I will be worried."

  Under the warm light of the bedroom, the ends of her eyes were glowing red with a hint of arousal, and her lips, which were a little red and swollen from being kissed by him, were red... And the look of her half-tied clothes...

  Pei Shengye cursed in a low voice, leaned over and bit his neck hard.

  Xu Qinghe groaned in pain.

  "It stifled me so much..."

  What will happen? Xu Qinghe didn't dare to ask.

  Aunt Lin urged again.

  Pei Shengye calmed down for a while, then put him down, staring at him with dark eyes like a wolf. As long as he hesitated for a moment, he would definitely not be able to get out of this room today.

  Xu Qinghe didn't dare to look at him again, and got out from under his arm with a whoosh, shouting out the door and running towards the bathroom: "Aunt Lin, wait a minute, I'll change my clothes and come right away. Let Uncle Liu prepare the car, we Go to the hospital."

  Aunt Lin outside breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay." She stomped downstairs.

  Xu Qinghe quickly packed himself up, casually put on a T-shirt and jeans, and came out. Pei Shengye was still leaning against the wall to calm down with his eyes closed.

  Hey, the clothes are sorted out.

  Xu Qinghe went over and dragged him: "Let's go, let's go together."

  Pei Shengye grabbed him with his backhand: "Don't attack me."

  Xu Qinghe quickly shook him off and ran to open the door: "Stop Momo, Zaizai doesn't even know what's going on."

  Whoosh, he ran away without a trace.

  Pei Shengye said "tsk" and followed slowly.

  Downstairs, the nanny had already cleaned up and changed Zai Zai's clothes, and was collecting the baby's milk bottles, milk powder, diapers, etc. The dirt on the floor had not yet been cleaned up.

  Aunt Lin held the child and looked anxiously.

  Xu Qinghe rushed over in three steps at a time and felt heartbroken when he saw Zaizai lying limply in Aunt Lin's arms and sobbing.

  "Zai Zai," he held the child over, "Dad will take you to the doctor right away."

  "Papa~" Zaizai hugged him lovingly.

  Aunt Lin glanced at him twice.

  Xu Qinghe didn't pay attention. He only touched Zaizai's head nervously and said worriedly: "It's a little hot."

  Pei Shengye's voice came from behind: "Let's go, aren't you going to the hospital?"

  "Yeah." Xu Qinghe was about to leave. He thought for a while, looked at the puddle of vomit, and then frowned, "Is there something wrong with the milk cake I fed?"

  Pei Shengye held his forehead with his big palm and turned him around: "See a doctor first."

  "Okay." Xu Qinghe said to Aunt Lin, "You should rest first. I will send you a message if anything happens."