Chapter 19

Pei Shengye tilted his head: "Do you want to go?"

  Xu Qinghe honestly said: "I'm afraid I'll make her have a stroke because of her anger. That would be a sin."

  Pei Shengye: "...She is in better shape than you think."

  Xu Qinghe: "Hey, let's just put it this way, why don't you go and round her face like this? What if she troubles me later?" He poked his arm, "If you hadn't caused trouble for me, I would have As for offending her?"

  Pei Shengye raised his eyebrows: "If you marry me, you are destined to offend her."

  Xu Qinghe glared at him: "Don't you know how I got married?"

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  Xu Qinghe pushed him: "You are noble, you are arrogant, and you have capital. I have nothing. If he troubles me and affects my acting career, I can't stand it - hurry up."

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  If it were his nature, he would be considered present if he said hello. But... He glanced at the fierce Xu Qinghe, paused, stuffed the child back, and then turned to Mrs. Pei: "Tell me, where are you going?"

  Mrs. Pei was startled and looked at Xu Qinghe subconsciously.

  The latter was holding the child and didn't notice her at all.

  Mrs. Pei frowned, stood up holding the hand of the person next to her, and left first.

  Pei Shengye followed him leisurely.

  Xu Qinghe breathed a sigh of relief, nodded to the guests who were either confused or confused, led the nanny away, and found a quiet corner to sit down.

  A waiter came immediately with wine.

  Just when the baby woke up, Xu Qing and Shunzui refused, and then asked: "Is there any juice or plain water?"

  Waiter: "Yes, please wait a moment." He took the wine and left.

  "As expected, he is a country bumpkin." A slightly childish voice came from the front, "You can't afford the wine that the Pei family put out in ten bad movies, but you actually despise it - that's right, country bumpkin only knows juice and boiled water. "

  Xu Qinghe sighed. Why didn't Pei Shengye tell him that there were so many flies at the banquet?

  "Why are you sighing?" the visitor said dissatisfied.

  Xu Qinghe ignored him and handed the newly awakened cub to the nanny, asking her to sit on the edge and play with him, and then turned back.

  A young man in a light blue dress stood there, looking no more than 18 or 18 years old and still looking like a student. At this moment, he was standing on the other end of the coffee table, looking at him with his arms crossed.

  Xu Qinghe leaned back, looked at him lazily, and asked, "Who are you?"

  The young man choked up: "When you marry Brother Shengye, don't you even get to know his family?"

  Xu Qinghe: "Of course my family should understand. As for you..." He smiled and said nothing.

  The young man was angry: "What do you mean? Don't think you are married to Brother Shengye -" Thinking of something, he sneered, "No, what kind of marriage is that? There isn't even a wedding banquet. What does Brother Shengye think of you?" It's understandable."

  Xu Qinghe didn't care: "Oh, it's whatever you say."

  The young man seemed to have punched cotton: "You!"