Chapter 75

"Run quickly——"

  "careful!"

  Xu Qinghe saw William's expression changed when he turned around. He didn't know what was going on. He subconsciously grabbed Fan Yihan, who was also grabbing him. The two of them didn't care to exchange a look and rushed forward together——

  "boom--"

  A large truss standing in the center of the shopping mall, three to four meters high, with stills from "Song on the Wall" and advertisements for sponsored brands, fell straight onto the stage.

  ...

  Pei Shengye, who was far away in Beijing, suddenly received a message.

  [Qin Zheng: I'll give you a small gift, you're welcome~~Blow a kiss.jpg]

Chapter 51

  Pei Shengye listened to William's call with a cold face and said, "I understand."

  "It's not an accident, it's Qin Zheng's handiwork."

  "Don't tell him, it will save him from thinking too much."

  "Keep your eyes peeled."

  After hanging up the phone, he immediately called Qin Zheng back.

  The person on the other side said nonchalantly: "Oh, have you received the news? What, did you hurt your little baby?"

  Pei Shengye: "What do you want to play?"

  Xu Qinghe's trip this time was unexpected.

  But from booking the flight to the promotion site, one day and one night was enough for Qin Zheng to do something.

  Pei Shengye has no doubt that Qin Zheng has such means and abilities. This time the accident has happened, and he has his own thoughts on what will happen next.

  Qin Zheng smiled openly on the phone: "You are saying this, how can a serious person like me know what to do? I said, I will give you a small gift. After all, I want to thank you for taking such good care of Xiyun some time ago, right? Bar?"

  Pei Shengye: "It seems that the Qin family no longer wants the mine in country L."

  The person on the other side was quiet for a moment, then laughed again: "K country hasn't settled yet, and you want to come to L country to share our share of the pie? I think you are a good person, but you are not completely honest."

  Pei Shengye: "I'm not here to chat with you."

  Qin Zheng chuckled: "Don't worry, I will be the first to refuse to let you go if I confront you. I also want to get more from him, so I won't be so stupid."

  Pei Shengye: "Then what are you doing now?"

  Qin Zheng: "With so many resources from me, you have to make me happy, right? No one is hurt~ What, your little baby is frightened? Come to cry?"

  Pei Shengye ignored his words, tapped his knuckles on the table, and then asked: "What conditions did you negotiate for sending Zhao Xianyi to Belle?"

  Xu Qinghe sent a wave of lawsuits to Zhao Xianyi last year, which not only made the latter tired to cope with it, but also made him lose his job. Not only did Shengdong fire him, other brokerage companies also ignored him.

  After Pei Shengye checked Zhao Xianyi, he added some trouble to him to prevent him from causing trouble.

  Last month, he asked someone to investigate Qin Zheng. His original intention was to worry that the lunatic had contacted Xu Qinghe in private. Unexpectedly, Zhao Xianyi was actually traced.