Chapter 105

And his little chubby kid stood in the middle of the carpet as the protagonist, dancing to the children's singers playing, making everyone laugh.

  Xu Qinghe couldn't help laughing and walked over: "Why are there so many people here? Zaizai invited you to a concert?"

  Several people looked over.

  Mrs. Guan was the first to wave: "Hey, Qinghe is back."

  Xu Qinghe walked over and greeted everyone one by one.

  Mrs. Guan pulled him to sit next to her: "Come on, we brought you some snacks, you can try them."

  Xu Qingping abstained from sweets on weekdays, but he would not refuse the occasional kindness from his elders. From the food box opened by Lu's mother, he pinched a piece that looked lower in calories, stuffed it into his mouth and tasted it slowly.

  "It's delicious." He swallowed the food and praised, "Whoever cooks it can open a shop."

  Mother Lu suddenly beamed: "Oh, just so-so. If you like it, I'll bring it to you next time."

  Lu Wenkang gestured his thumb to Xu Qinghe behind her.

  Xu Qinghe understood: "Auntie, your craftsmanship is amazing, don't you really plan to open a shop?"

  Mother Lu smiled so hard that she couldn't see her teeth: "It's much worse than other professional ones. I can't open it if I can't."

  Lu Wenkang complained: "You don't have time to do it. You are either partying or shopping every day. You also have cocktail parties, tea parties, charity meetings with sisters, fitness, dance and painting. What a nonsense."

  Lu Wenhui: "That's right."

  Mother Lu slapped Lu Wenkang on the back: "What are you talking about? It's all business."

  Lawrence Lu rolled his eyes.

  Xu Qinghe was amused and quickly changed the subject: "Why do you have time to come here today? I happened to go out for something in the morning, so I didn't wait long, right?"

  "No, no, we have just arrived." Mrs. Guan smiled and said, "We asked Xiao Lin and found out that you have something to do this morning." The Xiao Lin in her mouth was Aunt Lin.

  Mother Lu was direct: "It's not like I haven't seen Zaizai for two or three months. Mom doesn't trust you either... We happened to be here today, so we took her out to see you."

  Xu Qinghe immediately felt sorry: "We should go see grandma." Turning to Mrs. Guan, "I'm sorry, grandma, I haven't had time on the set during this time, so I didn't bother to see you."

  Mrs. Guan smiled and waved her hands: "I know, I know. I just want to go out for a walk. I don't have to be locked in the garden every day." Then she pulled the tired Zaizai into her arms and gave her a good rub. "I haven't seen you for a while. , Zai Zai can walk."

  Xu Qinghe looked at it with a smile: "It's not good yet. It can only take four steps at most. At the fourth step, it will lie down and start crawling."

  Mrs. Guan: "Okay, okay, take your time."

  Mother Lu: "Yes, she's not even one year old yet... By the way, how is Zaizai talking?"

  Xu Qinghe: "It's not bad. I've been playing phrases lately, and my pronunciation is quite accurate. I can say everything about eating and sleeping - Zaizai, come here and call me grandma."

  According to the relationship, Zaizai should actually call Mrs. Guan Guan's great-grandmother, but Xu Qinghe felt that adding the word "foreign" was too foreign, so he simply called her great-grandmother.