Chapter 57

Although the super talk is gone, the spirit of CP fans will always remain.

  Xu Qinghe changed the keywords and searched, and could still see them happily posting photos and videos.

  He smiled helplessly and turned to browse some official blogs. All Shen Xiyun's fans are protesting and questioning, questioning the authenticity of the agreement between Shen Xiyun and the show crew, questioning whether Belle's agency's actions were approved by Shen Xiyun, and scolding and insulting the show's yin and yang editing.

  In addition, he also saw his fans.

  Although it is not much, it is real, giving him a voice, protesting for him that the show crew is not taking responsibility, and letting him get scolded for nothing; for him accusing Belle's agency of being crazy, for him fighting against Shen Xiyun's extreme fans... ...

  Xu Qinghe's mood was very complicated. It seems that... my efforts are slowly being seen by others.

  Another person involved in the incident has yet to speak out.

  Xu Qinghe couldn't help but spread the black boss's methods, then shocked himself and stopped quickly.

  Forget it, he just needs to take care of himself.

  Speaking of which, this matter is still an issue with the "Hi, Friends" program team. The leakage of the original film caused him real trouble.

  If he hadn't come up with this damaging move to shift the conflict between him and Shen Xiyun to a bloody direction, he would still be in trouble even if his reputation was not ruined.

  After the public opinion calmed down last night, Wen Ruichen asked him to come to the company today to talk about the follow-up. Yan Si also wanted to discuss the company's follow-up arrangements with him.

  Xu Qinghe simply asked them to have lunch together - it was outrageous that they had not even had a meal after they had been working together for so long.

  He planned to take Zaizai out. Zaizai is already eight months old, and it's time for him to start learning to speak. He has to take him out for a walk and meet people.

  After packing up my things, I carried my backpack and walked to the door with Zai Zai in my arms. I found that Uncle Liu was driving and William was already sitting in the passenger seat.

  Seeing him coming out, William got out of the car, took the backpack, and helped stuff it into the car.

  Xu Qinghe was puzzled: "Why aren't you driving today?"

  William explained in his foreign accent: "The boss said that you have offended many people and wants me to follow you closely."

  Xu Qinghe had to stay in the company for a long time and then had to go to lunch, so he asked Uncle Liu to send him there.

  Xu Qinghe: "..." He was annoyed, "Listen to his nonsense! I'm very popular, I don't need it!"

  William spread his hands: "There is no way, he is the BOSS."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  William really didn't listen to him.

  He had no choice but to do this.

  The journey was smooth and we soon arrived at Xihe Building where Xuyang Culture is located.

  That's right, Xuyang Culture occupies half a floor of Xihe Building.

  Centrally located in the CBD, half floor, no rent required...

  Xu Qinghe secretly clicked his tongue. Capitalists are trenches.