Chapter 84

Pei Shengye leaned forward slightly, put his hands lazily on his knees, and looked at him sideways: "You think I have many ex-boyfriends?"

  Xu Qing and Gu asked him: "Is this bottle of water a little slow?"

  Pei Shengye glanced at Zaizai, who was sleeping in his arms, and said, "You are young and have thin blood vessels. It is normal to beat slowly."

  Xu Qinghe said "Oh" and stopped talking.

  Pei Shengye had something to say: "You like children very much?"

  Xu Qinghe: "It doesn't count, right? Are you talking about Zaizai?" Seeing him nodding, he couldn't help but mutter, "This is my child, can it be the same?"

  Pei Shengye: "You attach extraordinary importance to your children——"

  "Fart." Xu Qinghe glared at him and cursed in a low voice, "That's because you are too indifferent."

  Pei Shengye looked at him: "I checked your medical records from childhood to adulthood, and there was no mention of your hidden palace constitution at any time."

  Xu Qinghe pouted: "Who has nothing to do to check this?"

  Pei Shengye said "hmm" and continued: "From March to May last year, you didn't buy any pregnancy test kits, went to the hospital, or entered a pharmacy in Beijing... Why did you stop all your work at this time? , terminated the contract with Shengdong and flew to city A. On the day of arrival in city A, buy a pregnancy test kit and book a prenatal check-up package? "

  Xu Qinghe's face turned pale.

  The Zaizai in his arms was pinched in pain, and he grunted and struggled.

  Xu Qinghe came to his senses instantly, quickly let go of Zaizai's arm, lowered his eyes, and gently rubbed the red mark he had made.

  Pei Shengye seemed to sigh.

  Xu Qinghe lowered his head: "What do you want to say——"

  Someone grabbed his chin and lifted it up forcefully, and the panic filled the bottomless black eyes opposite him.

  Pei Shengye came over, bit his swollen lip, and said, "I'm not questioning you."

  Xu Qinghe pursed his lips and lowered his eyes.

  Pei Shengye continued to pinch his chin to prevent him from escaping: "I don't know how you know, but if you're afraid, I won't ask."

  Xu Qinghe breathed a sigh of relief.

  "But I need to remind you one thing." Pei Shengye was very serious.

  Xu Qinghe looked at him.

  Pei Shengye: "It's okay to pay attention to your child. If you leave me alone again, I will send him to grandma."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Threatening him just because of his dirty thoughts? !

Chapter 56

  Xu Qinghe glared at him.

  Pei Shengye relaxed his fingers, gently rubbed his delicate chin, and said, "Don't look at me like this."

  Xu Qinghe: "?"

  Pei Shengye came over and whispered something.

  Xu Qinghe: "!" He turned his head and shook off the man's hand, angry but did not dare to speak loudly, "Is there nothing else in your mind?" Do it all day long, bah!