Chapter 156-160

"...No? What about them? Did these grown men just disappear into thin air?"

  "Eason, calm down. Those are still injured. They have been trapped for a few days and are all very weak."

  "Of course I know they--harm, okay, okay."

  Xu Qinghe slowly came to his senses and said in a hoarse voice: "What's going on?"

  William answered him: "Before the explosion, the BOSS left with his bodyguards."

  Xu Qinghe: "...you mean, Pei Shengye...was not at the explosion site?"

  William seemed to be greatly relieved: "Yes, he is not here, he is just missing now."

  Xu Qinghe looked at him blankly.

  The next moment, his eyes closed and he fell back - fainted.

  ...

  While half asleep and half awake, I seemed to hear a lot of voices, all kinds of noise, and it didn't take long for it to calm down again.

  He is really too tired, let him sleep a little longer...

  When he woke up, the smell of gunpowder smoke and dust was no longer in the air, but the smell of disinfectant.

  He stared blankly at the white ceiling in front of him, unable to recover for a while.

  A familiar breath came over and kissed the corner of his mouth.

  "Baby, are you awake?"

  Xu Qinghe got out of bed and punched the opponent hard in the abdomen.

  The man groaned: "So cruel——"

  Xu Qinghe remained silent and punched one after another with all his strength, as if the opponent had an sworn hatred against him.

  The man received a few blows, frowned slightly, and grabbed his wrist: "Don't make trouble."

  Xu Qinghe's hands were grabbed and he couldn't use his strength, so he started kicking him.

  The man was displeased and subdued him in a few moments and pushed him to the hospital bed: "Xu Qing——"

  The scolding stopped in the other party's red peach eyes.

Chapter 91

  Xu Qinghe glared at him fiercely, but his peach blossom eyes were as red as a rabbit, as if the next second...

  Pei Shengye's heart softened and he lowered his body to kiss him: "I made you worry."

  Xu Qinghe struggled hard, pushing the top of his head with his shoulders, refusing to give him a kiss.

  Pei Shengye was reluctant to use any force and was afraid that he would run away, so he received a few more punches.

  Pei Shengye had no choice but to quickly tell what happened while being beaten.

  "...I knew they were going to do something. I had arranged it in advance. Even Yuan Sheng was dispatched by me. But as soon as I came out of the ground, the laboratory exploded. I wasn't hurt. I fainted and was killed. Shen Ling's people were taken away——hiss——"

  The two of them fought and fought for a long time - well, he was beaten for a long time - in short, the two of them rubbed against each other for many times, and Pei Shengye became angry.

  Another kind of fire.

  However, Xu Qinghe was angry and had just fallen asleep for the day. He...