Chapter 117

"It's raining, there are few flights, and we have to make way for relief supplies and rescue workers. If we're not in a hurry, we'll stay for two more days."

  "Okay... I want to go see the people in Pear Blossom Village. They should also be resettled here."

  "Well, I'll accompany you."

  "Hey! Secretary Zhang was very kind to us during those few days in the village. He asked me about my welfare every day and cared more about me than my mother. Originally, the advertisement we shot was to promote their crops, but when this flood comes, it will probably be gone... ..."

  ...

  Pei Shengye, Xu Qing and the two of them walked around the resettlement area for the victims. There were too many people and they couldn't find anyone from Lihua Village. Instead, they bumped into Fan Yihan, the staff of the charity association, and the photographer who had come earlier.

  The three of them came here to help. They wore red vests seriously and were helping register supplies.

  They were pleasantly surprised to see Xu Qinghe, but the scene was busy. They simply asked a few questions about Xu Qinghe, confirmed that he was fine, and continued busy.

  Xu Qinghe was stunned on the spot, and Pei Shengye just made a mistake and tore off the gauze from his palm and went up to help.

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  Xu Qinghe not only did it himself, but also stuffed a box of water into his arms and said, "You have great strength, don't waste it." It happened to stop raining, so there was no need to hold an umbrella.

  Pei Shengye frowned and pretended to put the water down to catch him.

  Xu Qinghe picked up a box of small bread and ran away as fast as he could, shouting as he ran: "I'm moving it lightly, it won't affect me -" he immediately ran into the crowd, and it was completely invisible that his feet were still wrapped in gauze.

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  Fan Yihan: "..." Bite the bullet, "Hei——Mr. Pei, all the water here will be sent to Cabin 3." After a pause, he added, "It's the same as Lao Xu's box."

  Pei Shengye: "..." He looked at the box in his hand and put it down.

  Fan Yihan: ...Hey, boss, it's normal if you don't want to work——

  Pei Shengye slowly rolled up his sleeves, bent down, easily lifted three boxes, and asked, "Where is cabin three?"

  If it wasn't so high that it blocked the view, I could probably move four or five boxes.

  Fan Yihan: "..." silently pointed in the direction.

  Pei Shengye nodded: "Thank you." He carried the water and left.

  Fan Yihan had an expression on his face that said, "This world has become a fantasy."

  The staff member patted him: "Teacher Fan, another car is coming, please register quickly!"

  "......OK!!!"

  ...

  Xu Qinghe moved back and forth for two hours, but he was finally caught by Pei Shengye, who couldn't bear it any longer. He was dragged out of the resettlement area and stuffed into a car.

  Xu Qinghe planned to resist, but Pei Shengye used brute strength to hold him hostage with one arm, and even planned to carry him up. Xu Qinghe gave up on the spot and was dragged away by him in despair.