Chapter 63

There was a soft "click" sound.

  "Wow--" The cry that was louder than Gan Qian's howl just now almost broke the roof.

  Pei Shengye paused, quickly hugged the little boy, and let go of his arm.

  The lotus-jointed arms immediately dropped limply.

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  "Pei Shengye, you bastard!!!"

  The roar, accompanied by the cry of the child, echoed through the top floor of Xihe.

  The author has something to say:

  Zaizai: Wow——

  Pei Shengye:.

  Xu Qinghe: The Furious Dinosaur.jpg

Chapter 44

  Just dislocated.

  Although brother William said he would reset it, the child was too young and he did not dare to do it.

  The group hurried to a nearby hospital and returned home after all the troubles. Zaizai had fallen asleep on Xu Qinghe's shoulders.

  Aunt Lin came out and said with a smile: "Are you tired after playing all day?"

  Xu Qinghe was afraid that she would be worried, so he only said: "Yes, it's quite frustrating."

  Aunt Lin laughed and said, "Children are like this. It will be fine when they grow up... He is asleep at this point. I'm afraid he won't be able to sleep well at night. How about getting him up and taking a bath?"

  Xu Qinghe touched Zaizai's slightly sweaty head, his eyes hurting, and said, "It doesn't matter, let him sleep. I'll change his clothes and wipe his hands and feet."

  "Okay, let him sleep then... You can clean up and dinner will be ready."

  "good."

  Xu Qinghe carried Zaizai back to his room and gently changed his clothes.

  When I wet the towel and wiped his hands and feet, Zaizai opened his eyes and sobbed a few times.

  Xu Qinghe felt extremely distressed. She kissed him twice and coaxed: "Be good, my dear. Daddy will wipe it for you. You can continue to sleep."

  Zaizai stretched out his hand: "Pah~pah~"

  "Yes." Xu Qinghe knew that Zaizai was learning to speak and call "Daddy", so he held his little paw, leaned over and kissed his forehead, "Daddy is here."

  Zaizai sniffed and closed his eyes again.

  Xu Qinghe felt soft in his heart, and waited until he could breathe evenly before continuing to wipe.

  After tidying up Zaizai and making sure that he slept peacefully, Xu Qinghe kissed him again and prepared to go downstairs for dinner.

  As soon as he turned around, he saw the man leaning against the door, folding his hands and looking at him intently.

  He said: "...What are you doing here?" He deliberately lowered his voice for fear of disturbing the children.

  Pei Shengye put down his hand: "You are angry."

  Xu Qinghe rolled his eyes at him and walked out.

  As soon as he reached the door, an arm stretched out and pulled him directly into the man's arms.