Chapter 121-125

Pei Shengye: "..." patted him on the head, "If you dare to go on a diet at this time, I will have your role changed."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Recalling his past experience of losing his waist, he felt that this Dogecoin was really possible.

  I had to eat obediently.

  Just after dinner, Fan Yihan and others came back.

  The hotels were all booked by Pei Shengye's people, and they were all on this floor.

  Xu Qinghe ran out when he heard the sound and saw Fan Yihan's tired looks. He swallowed his words and said, "You guys go take a shower quickly and I'll order food for you."

  Several people responded quickly.

  Xu Qinghe thought for a moment and said, "I'll book it for you at Hanhan's house. How about you go to his place to eat later? You can't eat many dishes if you order separately."

  All three said it was OK.

  After the photographer and the others left, Fan Yihan glared at him: "Why did you call me Hanhan?"

  Xu Qinghe said innocently: "Brother William can shout, why can't I shout?"

  Fan Yihan was furious: "You are not allowed to shout, call me Brother Fan!"

  Xu Qinghe rolled his eyes: "Go take a shower." He took out his cell phone and went into the room to order food for them.

  Thinking that those people were tired, he ordered the food and didn't bother them again.

  Just when he was bored, Wen Ruichen sent him a document.

  It is the electronic version of the script for the next drama.

  This is a fairy-tale drama. It was picked up long before the criminal investigation film, and the filming was delayed until today. Anyway, people all over the country knew that he was sick, so he asked for leave with peace of mind.

  I sat on the sofa, opened the script on my phone, and started memorizing the lines.

  ...

  When the rain stopped, the flood receded quickly. The efficiency of road repairs and personnel rescue has also been greatly improved.

  The medicines and other supplies that Xu Qing and others prepared urgently last night were delivered to the temporary resettlement site in RN County the next day.

  Xu Qinghe also asked Pei Shengye to take him on a trip to personally confirm that the goods were in good condition and on the right track, and then took photos to identify the artists supported by Aite according to the product category.

  He just experienced a slander scandal yesterday, and then the official media ended. His followers increased by hundreds of thousands in one day. It was when the popularity was high, and he posted it. The good deeds everyone did could be seen by more people.

  He also asked Wen Ruichen to help compile a form detailing everyone's donations of money and materials. It was published by Xuyang Culture, and he forwarded his thanks again.

  If you do good deeds, you should be seen by others, and you should let them take advantage of you! !

  There were a lot of emoticons in the group, including thanking dad, kneeling down to thank boss, kowtow, etc.

  Xu Qing laughed and started fighting with everyone about emojis.

  A Weibo Aite reminder suddenly popped up.