Chapter 231-235

Zhou Mo quickly looked away: "Sorry, I made you laugh."

  Xu Qinghe smiled and said: "It's okay, today is just the beginning, there will be more to come."

  Zhou Mo: "?"

  He smiled bitterly, "No, depending on the situation, he seems to be unable to handle Mr. Pei. If I follow you, I should be able to film safely."

  Xu Qinghe was full of confidence in his gang boss: "Of course."

  After taking two sips of porridge, he asked, "I'll take you back later to collect some luggage, and then we can go to the set together, shall we?"

  Zhou Mo: "...No, just buy a new one."

  Xu Qinghe was speechless: "Do you have everything with him?"

  Zhou Mo frowned when he thought about the original situation: "He almost shoveled the land in the rental house."

  Xu Qinghe: "...Awesome!"

  Bully style.

  "Wait a minute, after all these years of filming, you haven't saved any money?"

  Zhou Mo Nanran: "Yes, I spent too much in the past and didn't save much...I have filmed two dramas since last year, and..."

  There is no money left.

  Xu Qinghe: "...Okay, you should just follow me."

  Zhou Mo was worried: "Don't worry, I will repay you the liquidated damages, maybe a little slower."

  Xu Qinghe: "Don't be in a hurry."

  After the two of them finished breakfast, Shen Dong drove, plus Huang Xin, four people in a car, and rushed to the set.

  Along the way, Zhou Mo placed orders on his mobile phone, bought a lot of daily necessities and clothes, and directly filled in the address of the crew.

  After arriving at the set, I chatted with the director for a while, confirmed the role, signed the contract, and then the things arrived at the hotel.

  Xu Qinghe hasn't played yet in the morning, so he might as well accompany him for a walk.

  As soon as he arrived at the hotel door, he saw agent Zhou Mo standing there smoking.

  The two looked at each other.

  Xu Qinghe was surprised: "Did you mention it to Brother Mu?"

  Brother Mu is Zhou Mo's agent. The two had been on the same crew for more than half a year, so he naturally knew Zhou Mo's agent.

  Zhou Mo shook his head: "It's not too late yet."

  While they were talking, Brother Mu had already seen them.

  He threw away the cigarette butt, took off the folder from his arm, and walked over with a sullen expression.

  Xu Qinghe hurriedly said hello: "Brother Mu."

  Brother Mu nodded towards him and looked at Zhou Mo: "I thought I was doing my best in leading you, but I didn't expect..."

  Zhou Mo felt slightly guilty: "What's wrong?"

  Brother Mu was not angry: "What did you say?" He patted the folder and said, "Sign it. After signing, we will work hard."

  Zhou Mo was surprised and hurriedly looked through the folders.

  Xu Qinghe came over and said: "The termination agreement between artist Zhou Mo and Xinchen Entertainment Co., Ltd. - wow! The liquidated damages are one yuan!! Xinchen is so grand!!"