Chapter 66

Fan Yihan: ".................."

  After a long while, he slowly spit out the word "grass".

  Then, "How about I sign with Xuyang Culture? I am very confident in Xuyang Culture. I think I can have better development and broader space by joining Xuyang Culture!"

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Of course, it's a joke.

  Fan Yihan slumped on the sofa: "If you had said marriage earlier, I would introduce ten or eight artists to you right away - by the way, Yao Sheng! You happen to be here, I will invite him to dinner right away."

  Xu Qinghe: "That's okay, it's better to choose the day than to hit it."

  Fan Yihan called Yao Sheng directly to finalize the time and place. The moment she put down the phone, she saw William checking his cell phone on the single sofa opposite.

  He asked casually: "Will Mr. William come with us?"

  Xu Qinghe nodded: "Yes."

  William looked up and smiled.

  Fan Yihan glanced sideways: "Is he also from Xuyang?"

  Xu Qinghe hesitated and said, "No, it's a bodyguard."

  Fan Yihan: "...let's talk about the announcement of "Song of the Sea"."

  "Song on the Block" has been completed for more than a month, and the editing is almost complete. It is currently preparing for its release.

  After all, it is a TV series, so there is no need to rush to premieres in various places like a movie, but you still have to attend major promotional events.

  Fan Yihan said: "I am the male protagonist, I can't help it. But I heard that Director Qiu will probably ask you to go with him."

  Xu Qinghe was surprised: "I don't have enough roles, why do you want me?"

  Fan Yihan rolled her eyes at him: "You can do a good job. But that's all I heard. The specific situation depends on the director."

  Xu Qinghe: "That's right."

  The two of them chatted a few more words about the crew's movements in "Song of Songs" and some celebrity gossip, and the time was almost up.

  Several people crowded into the Audi driven by William and went straight to the agreed hotel.

  They were a little early, but they waited for almost half an hour before Yao Sheng arrived late.

  Xu Qinghe was fine, but Fan Yihan couldn't hold back his temper and started to yell at him directly: "Brother Sheng, you are getting more and more arrogant. This is not a good sign."

  Yao Sheng took out a few tissues to wipe his sweat, and said with a wry smile: "I'm sorry, I calculated the time to go out, but I didn't expect to encounter a road closure, and I wanted to take a detour, but the traffic jam turned into a dog - I'll treat you to this meal, I'll treat you!"

  "It doesn't matter." Xu Qinghe, who was supporting Zaizai, asked him to sit down. "Who would have thought that it could still be blocked at this point, right." The latter sentence was meant to appease Fan Yihan.

  Fan Yihan hummed: "Why haven't I heard about the road closure?"

  Yao Sheng casually said: "I guess you guys are not on the way. Just over at Longting Yujing, the whole road is full of police cars. It is indeed a sky-high price community."