Chapter 18

The latter noticed and gave him a questioning look.

Xu Qinghe turned his head and gave him a slap on the back of his head.

Pei Shengye: "..."

The car stopped at the door, and Pei Shengye got out of the car first.

Someone came to greet him immediately.

"Mr. Pei, please. Madam and the others are waiting for you."

Pei Shengye glanced at him and stood by the car door without moving.

The man swallowed, looked carefully in the car, and did not dare to rush.

Xu Qinghe took Zai Zai out of the baby seat, and as soon as he leaned out of the car door, he saw a bunch of people standing there, staring at him and Zai Zai in his arms.

He paused, smiled at everyone, and got out of the car with the child in his arms.

A dozen steps away is a tall imitation of an ancient castle building. Many decorative lights are hung on the exterior walls, showing off all the textures of the gray and white masonry, showing the majestic majesty of the castle.

Xu Qinghe stood by the car, listening to the faint music coming from the castle, and took a deep breath.

Seeing the nanny coming quickly from the car behind carrying Zai Zai's things, he supported the sleeping Zai Zai and said to Pei Shengye, "Let's go."

Pei Shengye nodded and took the lead.

Xu Qinghe followed closely behind.

The people waiting around quickly gathered around and followed him towards the castle.

Before entering the banquet hall, the two of them took off their coats in a reception area. Xu Qinghe did not forget to change the child into a thin onesie.

Entering the tall and bright hall following the sound of music, you will see the gorgeous and exaggerated chandelier, and then a small stage facing the door, with a small orchestra on it, the melodious music in your ears, it is this A band played it.

Surrounded by buffet food, drinks, and scattered sofas and seating areas. Men and women in dresses and suits were chatting and laughing, and waiters in bow ties were walking back and forth carrying wine trays.

When they stepped into the hall, the voices around them seemed to stop for a moment, and soon became lively again.

But if there is something like nothing, the sight keeps drifting over.

Pei Shengye went straight.

Xu Qinghe also calmly followed behind with his child in his arms until he reached the corner of the banquet.

Several large comfortable sofas circled a chat space. Sitting on the top was a gray-haired mixed-race old woman, chatting cheerfully with the people around her.

Pei Shengye stood in front of her and nodded slightly: "Grandma, good evening."

When the old woman heard the sound, she turned back and smiled: "Shengye is here, I'll be waiting for you."

Pei Shengye turned aside, letting Xu Qinghe behind him, and introduced: "My partner, Xu Qinghe, and my son, Pei Qingxu."

Xu Qinghe came forward with the child in his arms and bowed slightly: "Good evening, grandma."

The old woman's smile faded and she turned to the person next to her: "Go and tell the housekeeper that the banquet is about to begin."

Pei Shengye looked slightly cold and was about to speak——