Chapter 271-275

Pei Shengye raised his head from the computer and lied without changing his face: "It's true that nothing happened. Qinghe just had a concussion and would vomit when eating. He didn't eat much for several days and lost weight."

Xu Qinghe nodded repeatedly.

Lin Yuanfang was dubious: "Wouldn't a concussion heal in two or three days?"

"Not necessarily. His brain is too congested, so his recovery is slower."

"Then why don't you let me come?"

Pei Shengye: "In those few days, he would vomit whenever he moved. He didn't want you to worry."

Xu Qinghe continued to nod.

Lin Yuanfang said "Oh" and then babbled a few words about having a good rest and not being in a hurry to make money.

Xu Qinghe naturally responded well.

After talking about health, Lin Yuanfang glanced at Pei Shengye, who was facing the computer again, and said hesitantly: "Although it's not appropriate to say it now... Let's see, when can the two families have a meal together to discuss things?"

Xu Qinghe didn't quite understand: "It's okay to eat. What are we discussing?"

Lin Yuanfang: "I thought you were originally worried about being exposed and affecting your filming, but now the whole Internet knows about it. If you don't have such scruples, why don't you put the wedding banquet on the agenda quickly?"

Pei Shengye paused while looking at the computer.

Xu Qinghe didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Mom, we don't pay attention to this."

Lin Yuanfang was dissatisfied: "No matter how unscrupulous it is, the parents of both parties must meet and talk. Xiaozhe also said that people on the Internet say that you have a bad relationship, that you are a nurturing parent, etc. As unpleasant as it is, this matter must be brought up. "

Xu Qinghe: "..."

Staring at Zhang Xiaopang, "If you don't study hard, why are you posting on Weibo? You're still gossiping!"

Zhang Xiaopang immediately hid behind Lin Yuanfang and choked: "My brother is a big star, can't I just check Weibo? Besides, I'm a good boy, so of course I have to tell the truth!"

Xu Qinghe: "..." OK, he has a point.

Lin Yuanfang also helped: "Why are you scolding him? I don't understand Weibo, please help me find out what's wrong."

Xu Qinghe: "..."

Lin Yuanfang: "You have to remember this and don't tell me that you are busy. When you are discharged from the hospital, we will have a meal with your in-laws and have a good chat."

Xu Qinghe was speechless: "Mom, Zaizai is so old, what kind of wedding banquet are you doing?! This is superfluous."

"What do you mean it's unnecessary? In China, this is the top priority. Isn't that why so many people are scolding you on the Internet?"

Xu Qinghe muttered: "Just scold me, I have a lot of flesh - eh, I'm still injured."

Still received a slap from Lin Yuanfang.

Pei Shengye happened to walk to the head of the bed and immediately lifted Xu Qinghe's hand to check.

Xu Qinghe took the opportunity to complain: "Brother, mom beat me."

Lin Yuanfang: "...I just didn't use any force."

Pei Shengye touched the back of his fair and bruised hand and said to her, "His hand just took out the indwelling needle yesterday."