Chapter 65

so late?

  He took the phone over and dialed the other side.

  [Xu Hehe: Why so late? 】

  It was quiet outside.

  [Pei: Still not asleep? 】

  [Pei: Did it wake you up? 】

  [Xu Hehe: No. 】

  He pressed the voice button: "Did something happen? Why is it so late?"

  He was half asleep, and his voice was somewhat nasal, sounding like a coquettish one.

  The person on the other side paused for a while and also made a voice message.

  Pei Shengye: "The small matter has been resolved. You can go to sleep."

  Perhaps he was afraid of waking Zaizai, so he lowered his volume. Low and husky, sexy and sultry.

  When Xu Qinghe heard that he had solved the problem, his nerves relaxed and he fell asleep holding his phone. Before he completely fell asleep, he was still thinking that Pei Shengye's voice would be wasted if he didn't become an announcer...

  Then I had a dream all night, until I was woken up by a cold and sticky feeling of wetness.

  Xu Qinghe glanced at the dark sky outside, resigned himself to getting up, took a shower, and washed his underwear.

  He left the washed underwear to dry in the bathroom for the time being. Zai Zai was almost ready to drink milk. After cleaning up everything, he lay back down again.

  When he opened his eyes again, Zaizai was lying on the bedside, playing with his hair.

  Xu Qinghe hugged the child, touched his phone and saw that it was almost eight o'clock, so he slowly got up.

  By the time we finished packing, it was already half past eight when we came out.

  The room opposite was unusually closed.

  On weekdays, when Pei Shengye gets up, the room is always open, allowing Aunt Lin to go in and clean. It's closed now...

  Xu Qinghe thought of the time of the WeChat chat records and estimated that this workaholic would need to sleep a little longer today.

  But thinking about last night, he couldn't help but think of the underwear hanging on the balcony of the room...

  Pei Shengye stayed so late last night, will he have a rest today?

  He hesitated, then turned around and entered the room, packed Zai Zai's things, picked up Zai Zai, and quickly went downstairs.

  William popped up: "Where is Mr. Xu going so early?"

  Xu Qinghe was startled, glanced upstairs, and lowered his voice: "How did you know I was going out?"

  William: "I happened to be in the monitoring room and saw you bringing your bag."

  "Oh... I'll just let Uncle Liu deliver it. I'm just taking Zaizai to a friend's house to play. You can rest today."

  William did not give in at all: "Mr. Pei said that after you leave this door, someone must follow you."

  Xu Qinghe scratched his head: "Do you want it so early?"

  William nodded.

  "Okay." Xu Qinghe hugged Zaizai, "I'm going to see what breakfast Aunt Lin has made and pack it for us to eat."