Chapter 5

Therefore, after seeing the fans asking, he replied: No, I will continue filming.

After he replied, he checked the hot searches on Weibo for a while, confirmed that it was nothing serious, and then logged off.

Unexpectedly, someone posted a photo under his reply and asked——

"Is this you?"

In the photo, Xu Qinghe is wearing a pullover sweatshirt and baggy sweatpants. He has a round face and a fat body. He is leaning into a taxi. His half-bent posture makes him look swollen and fat, and he is no longer as cool and handsome as he once was.

Fans were in an uproar.

But it's limited to his few tens of thousands of fans.

After a while, Fan Yihan, a popular fried chicken and winner of this year's Hundred Flowers Award for Best Newcomer, posted on Weibo.

​@fanyihan: As an artist, you still need to have basic professional qualities, right? [Face covering.jpg][Face covering.jpg]

Everyone was confused by his meaningless words and left comments asking him what was going on.

He only replied: It's nothing. I saw that some friends in the same industry were too presumptuous, and I just hated the fact that iron cannot become steel [helplessly spread hands.jpg]

Keywords: fellow travelers, unbridled.

Everyone knew the melon by smell, and began to jump up and down like a melon field, trying to pick out any clues.

Fan Yihan will be a new actor again if he wins the award. He calls him a friend in the industry, and he must be a new actor, or an 18th-tier young actor...

In less than an hour, Xu Qinghe, who was also nominated for Best Newcomer at this year's Hundred Flowers Awards, was picked out.

Then, #Xu Qinghe, can you still eat it? climbed to the top of the hot search trend.

The author has something to say:

The first day of running with the ball:

Xu Qinghe: I was bullied T_T

Pei Shengye: Oh, let you run!

Xu Qinghe: ╮(╯_╰)╭

Chapter 4

Xu Qinghe knew nothing about this.

He terminated the contract with the agency and took his former agent Zhao Xianyi to court, causing the other party to be in trouble. It would be great if Zhao Xianyi didn't find trouble with him. He would only applaud when he saw such a topic. How could he be notified?

So, when Zhou Mo called him, he was digging mud on the balcony, planning to plant a few pots of flowers.

"Brother Mo?" He was a little strange, but also very happy, and joked, "Why did you call me suddenly? You didn't want to send me a wedding invitation, did you?"

Zhou Mo is a few years older than him. He played his senior brother in "Old Dream", so he is used to calling him brother.

Zhou Mo paused when he heard this and asked, "What are you doing?"

Xu Qinghe's feet were numb from squatting, so he stood up, took off his gloves and sat on the wicker chair next to him, and said casually: "I'm planting flowers, what's wrong?"

Zhou Mo was speechless: "The Internet is laughing at you, but you still have time to plant flowers!"

Xu Qinghe: "Huh? What's going on?" It's been a long time since he went out for activities, what else can he be laughed at?