Chapter 44

Lu Jiaxuan comforted him: "Since you are injured, just rest. Don't let water get into your wound. Besides, you have peeled a lot of potatoes."

Shen Xiyun: "There is still a lot of work ahead..."

Xu Qinghe suddenly said: "Brother Xiyun, have you ever studied painting?"

Shen Xiyun turned his head: "Well, what's wrong?"

Xu Qinghe ran out, and after a while, he pulled a big blackboard in.

"Then you can help me write the menu and draw some beautiful background." He said.

Shen Xiyun: "..."

Lu Jiaxuan clapped her hands: "Oh, I didn't even think of this. Qinghe, you have a lot of ideas. Is this really your first time participating in a variety show?"

Xu Qinghe smiled: "Of course, it's normal that you didn't expect it before. It's not like there is such a big blackboard every time."

"Right."

Shen Xiyun: "But potatoes..."

"It's okay, it's okay." Lu Jiaxuan pulled her directly in front of her, "I'll do it, I'll do it. I'll be the last to come back, and I haven't caught any work."

Shen Xiyun paused and said nothing.

Everyone continued to discuss the dishes. The dishes, meat, and noodles are all complete, and even the soup is cooked, so the dishes are ordered quickly.

There were only two hours left before business hours, so everyone acted quickly.

Shen Xiyun, who painted the blackboard, was the first to finish the work and won unanimous praise from everyone. Then he started to help everyone, passing plates, peeling garlic and so on.

Xu Qinghe was frying meat sauce, and the steamed chicken in the pot next to him was ready. He turned off the fire without looking back and shouted: "Who will take the chicken to the dining table?" The stove was almost full.

"I'll do it." Wu Chao, who was chopping potatoes next to him, took off the lid, put a heat-insulating cloth on it, and took the chicken away.

Shen Xiyun came over: "Do you want to change the pot for braised pork?"

Xu Qinghe glanced at him: "I want it. Can you do it?"

Shen Xiyun smiled: "I just hurt my finger, not my hand." He picked up the steaming pot.

Xu Qinghe jumped several meters away in an instant.

Shen Xiyun: "?"

Xu Qinghe: "Hahaha, I'm sorry, when I saw the smoking pot, I thought of the villain plot of pouring boiling water on it, and it was a conditioned reflex."

Shen Xiyun: "..."

A few people nearby almost died laughing.

"Qinghe, have you watched too many TV series?"

"Or have you taken on some mentally retarded villain role recently?"

"It's a conditioned reflex - you want to laugh me to death!"

After Shen Xiyun silently took the pot away, Xu Qinghe hurried back to turn over the meat sauce.

"You don't understand." He sighed, "Art comes from life. Who says everything in TV series is wrong."

Everyone laughed again.

The ingredients were prepared early, and they had prepared everything before it was time to open.

Xu Qinghe saw that his body was covered with oil and sewage stains, and he didn't know when they were splashed on. It was really ugly, so he decided to go upstairs and change his clothes.