Chapter 21

Pei Shengye: "..." He opened his eyes and looked at him deeply, "What do you want?"

  Xu Qinghe's eyes lit up: "There was a voice professor from the Berklee College of Music in the venue just now. Please go and get my contact information."

  Pei Shengye: "...who?"

  Xu Qinghe: "Qiwen said he is your sixth cousin's aunt's maternal cousin. Well, although the relationship is just a little bit distant -" Seeing him frowning, he immediately acted aggressively, "Don't tell me that I don't know him. It's not even possible. If you're a man, you can't say no!"

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  The author has something to say:

  Xu Qinghe: Is that okay?

  Pei Shengye: ...Okay.

  Xu Qinghe: Wait—go away! go away——

  (big mistake)

Chapter 16

  Xu Qinghe kept talking all the way, counting the vocal music professor's various achievements and medals - the key was that he couldn't remember clearly, and he even took out his mobile phone and searched online on the spot, trying his best to find an advantage for Pei Shengye.

  Pei Shengye was forced to listen all the way.

  Fortunately, after returning to the hotel, Xu Qinghe rested and went back to the room with the child in his arms.

  In the next few days, the two adults and one child continued to attend various banquets. Sometimes the venue is a hotel, sometimes a villa.

  As tool men, Xu Qinghe and Zaizai only need to follow Pei Shengye and be introduced to the organizer or important participants one by one.

  Most of these people are from K country. They just say hello to him in a few words in Chinese. The rest of the time is spent chatting with Pei Shengye, using K mandarin and occasionally a few words in Chinese. It can be heard that they are talking about stocks and futures. Wait for something.

  Xu Qinghe decided to arrange for himself to learn K Mandarin when he went back to avoid being deaf.

  No matter what, it was more comfortable than the one at the Pei family, and everyone I met was polite.

  In this way, a year ago, they finally finished all kinds of banquets and flew back to the country.

  After catching up on jet lag, I rushed to Xiyuan in the eastern suburbs of Beijing to have an early New Year's Eve dinner with Grandma Pei Shengye.

  Pei Shengye's grandmother's surname is Guan, and she is a kind-hearted old lady - at least, she is more than a hundred times kinder than the mixed-race old lady from K country.

  As soon as they met, Mrs. Guan gave him a flat in the city center and kept saying that she should have met earlier. It was all because Pei Shengye was staring at Country K every day and didn't even have time to come over for a meal.

  Xu Qinghe saw that she was walking on crutches, walking shaky, and saying sorry repeatedly, so he felt that a grandson like Pei Shengye who never saw anyone all day long was not a thing.

  After they sat down to chat, the old lady asked him in detail about his postpartum period (?), what he ate, the supplements he drank, and even how many hours he slept. After that, she kept telling him to take good care of his body. , otherwise you will feel uncomfortable when you get old.

  Xu Qinghe was a little moved, but couldn't help but think, this old lady didn't want him to take good care of himself and have another baby, right?