Chapter 34

"Everything is fine at home." Pei Shengye raised his hand in a soothing manner and stroked the shoulder he had just been touched, "I have something to ask you for."

Zhang Yuansheng and the others, who knew the purpose of this trip and were well versed in psychology: "..." Boss, don't be too obvious about your dislike.

Xu Qinghe was completely unaware. Hearing that it was not Zaizai who was in trouble, he breathed a sigh of relief, and then he had the time to ask: "Why do you come all the way here for an urgent matter? You can't use the phone - well, my phone is broken, can I contact other people?" He looked to Wen Ruichen, who remained silent, said, "Brother Chen has Director Qiu's phone number."

Pei Shengye said, "We'll talk about it later."

Xu Qinghe: "...?" Are you teasing him by calling him over?

Pei Shengye looked at Wen Ruichen.

The latter understood, hurriedly stepped forward, and extended his hand to Fan Yihan: "Hello, Mr. Fan, I am Qinghe's agent, my name is Wen Ruichen."

Fan Yihan was stunned for a moment and shook hands: "Hello."

Wen Ruichen took back his hand and said seriously: "We are here because we hope that you or your studio can issue a statement to clarify your peaceful relationship with us, so that the majority of netizens will stop spreading highly inducing pictures and videos."

Fan Yihan: "Huh?"

Xu Qinghe: "Huh?"

Wen Ruichen handed over a document: "We understand that your studio needs traffic and Internet popularity to increase the popularity of artists, and we will not let you suffer. This is the contract for "Dali Dynasty". Although the role is not important, But it's a star-rated historical drama, and I think it's a good deal if it's a different statement."

Fan Yihan was stunned: "Wait, wait." He looked at the document eagerly. That was "Dali Dynasty". He had heard that it was being prepared for a long time, but he didn't expect... He tried his best to steady himself, "How do I know if you are lying?"

Wen Ruichen adjusted his glasses: "Qinghe can be the guarantee."

Xu Qinghe: "..."

Fan Yihan looked over: "Your agent? Is it reliable? Which company did you sign with? Raising your hands, it's the "Dali Dynasty" contract? Have you been cheated?"

Xu Qinghe: "..." Even if it was true, did you ask in front of the liar?

He looked at the expressionless Pei Shengye again and said honestly, "I don't know. This is the second time I've met this agent, but I did sign a contract with him. In addition, the company I signed has just been established. Until two months ago, I hadn't been to the company office."

Fan Yihan: "..."

Yan Si and Wen Ruichen: "..."

Pei Shengye: "..."

Zhang Yuansheng turned his head and coughed wildly.

Xu Qinghe was stunned by several people: "I'm telling the truth..."

Wen Ruichen pressed his forehead and said: "Mr. Fan, don't worry, this contract is genuine. Even if you don't take it, we will issue the same statement. At that time, if your attitude is ambiguous and causes unnecessary misunderstandings, We will definitely retain——"

"Okay." Xu Qinghe interrupted him, "No need to say the rest."

Wen Ruichen shut his mouth.

Pei Shengye looked slightly cold.