Chapter 61

Zhang Yuansheng, who was sitting at the door of Pei Shengye, was startled and hurriedly stood up to greet him.

  "Mr. Xu, how-"

  "It's okay, it's okay." Xu Qinghe lowered his voice, "I have to be busy downstairs for a while. I'll send Zai Zai over for a nap first."

  Zhang Yuansheng glanced at Zaizai, who was lying on his shoulder with half-closed eyes, understanding, and then a little embarrassed: "But, Mr. Pei went out at noon and hasn't come back yet."

  Xu Qinghe was surprised: "Why did he go out?" How could a workaholic leave the company? !

  Zhang Yuansheng: "It seems to be an appointment. Because it is a private trip, I don't know much about it."

  Have an appointment? Private itinerary? Xu Qinghe squinted his eyes and took out his mobile phone.

  "Xu Hehe patted Pei and said hello."

  [Xu Hehe: Where to go? When are you coming back? 】

  [Pei:? 】

  [Pei: Have you entered the post inspection phase? 】

  [Xu Hehe:...]

  [Xu Hehe: What do you mean? 】

  The person on the other side typed slowly:

  [Pei: I thought you were playing a love game with me]

  [Pei: The innocent kind]

  What the hell is innocence——

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  He turned off the screen and thought expressionlessly, where is Zaizai sleeping? Why bring it up? !

Chapter 43

  Xu Qinghe said to Zhang Yuansheng: "When he comes back, tell me and I will go down first."

  Zhang Yuansheng: "Okay."

  One was about to go out, and the other was about to see someone off. They turned around... and saw Pei Sheng Yezhi walking in, holding a mobile phone.

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Zhang Yuansheng: "...Mr. Pei."

  Pei Shengye's eyes were always on Xu Qinghe. Hearing this, he looked at him and said, "Go and do your work."

  "Yes." Zhang Yuansheng realized what was interesting and left.

  Pei Shengye walked closer and stretched out his hand: "Give it to me."

  Xu Qinghe blinked and couldn't help laughing: "You are very self-conscious."

  Pei Shengye: "This is the only thing you want to talk to me about."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." She rolled her eyes at him and carried Zaizai into his arms.

  Zaizai was woken up and opened his eyes slightly.

  Xu Qinghe patted his back gently and coaxed in a low voice: "Be good, daddy is here."

  Zaizai closed his eyes again.

  Xu Qinghe breathed a sigh of relief and was about to retreat when his waist was suddenly pressed.

  He was stunned for a moment and looked up at Pei Shengye.

  The latter lowered his eyes and looked at him: "There is a rest room inside. You can lie down with Zaizai for a while."

  The generous palms were pressed against the body through the T-shirt, causing Xu Qinghe's face to heat up slightly.