Chapter 86

[Pei:...]

Chapter 57

  Four days passed by in a flash, and it was time for Xu Qinghe to join the group. After repeatedly confirming that Pei Shengye and his party could return to Beijing at noon today, he packed up his luggage and left reluctantly.

  This time, the filming was a modern criminal investigation drama. It was shot in the suburbs of Beijing. He didn't have to fly out of town. If there was no scene at night, he could go home and see Zaizai. He was very satisfied.

  Pei Shengye got the contract from somewhere. After Xu Qinghe finalized the role, Wen Ruichen contacted the producer and took Xu Qinghe to visit Director Luo. Although the two parties did not discuss it in depth, everyone knew that the role was finalized. .

  At that time, Director Luo didn't look very good, but he hinted that if the performance was not good, he would not be polite and would even replace it.

  Xu Qinghe was thick-skinned, and Wen Ruichen was also unmoved. The two of them had no influence. They just left Director Luo's house, and Wen Ruichen patted him on the shoulder and told him to "come on".

  Xu Qinghe could only smile bitterly.

  For more than a year, he has not stopped learning.

  Not only that, he also paid a high salary to hire Teacher Gao to give him private lessons. But Teacher Gao was usually serious and never praised him.

  He feels that he should make great progress. Director Qiu of "Song on the Block" was also very strict with him at the beginning, but became more and more relaxed later on, but he didn't know whether it was because of his acting skills or because they were familiar with each other. Furthermore, he was lucky enough to play that role... Although "Song of the Sea" received a good response after it aired, he was still tepid.

  From a certain perspective, at least he didn't hold the crew back.

  This criminal investigation drama just gave him a test.

  Afraid or not, nervous is really nervous.

  This time the crew was not far away, and it was in the city again. Xu Qinghe rejected Wen Ruichen's proposal to be an assistant, got into the refitted nanny car driven by the company, and went straight to the crew.

  William didn't know what was going on in the past two days, he was so elusive. Today he was leaving for the set, but he didn't follow him. Instead, he was replaced by a tall mixed-race guy with brown and black hair. I heard that he was from the flower cultivation and K country. He put on a T-shirt. A ball cap, the kind that doesn't stand out at all when walking in the crowd.

  According to regulations, incense must be burned to worship the gods when starting the movie. The auspicious time for this film is three o'clock in the afternoon, so Xu Qinghe had lunch in advance and set off quickly.

  This time the crew directly booked two floors of a hotel. Xu Qinghe was the second male lead and was assigned a single room.

  However, the new bodyguard's Chinese was not very fluent, but he refused to live alone on another floor. Xu Qinghe's communication was fruitless, so he had to communicate with the front desk to change his room to another floor and open a room next to it for the bodyguard. .

  After all the fussing, time is almost up.

  He quickly ran to the start-up site.

  The bodyguard brother was a few steps behind and watched as he lifted up the red rope fence and entered the scene. He pressed his hat and disappeared into the crowd.