Chapter 15

Xu Qinghe grabbed him: "Don't leave, please speak clearly."

Pei Shengye was afraid of throwing him, so he could only stand still.

Xu Qinghe looked around to make sure there was no one there before lowering his voice: "Then isn't Shen Xiyun a good person?" He remembered that this person had a good reputation in the circle.

Pei Shengye: "I didn't say anything."

Xu Qinghe: "..." I want to hit someone.

Pei Shengye: "But the day you had the accident, he came over."

Xu Qinghe was surprised: "That was just an accident. Who would have thought that the neighbor's dog would come over? Besides, the Samoyed is not his."

Pei Shengye said expressionlessly: "I never believe in accidents."

Xu Qinghe: "..." patted his belly and raised his eyebrows, "Don't believe in accidents?"

Pei Shengye: "."

This is just a small episode,

He really had nothing to do with Shen Xiyun, so he turned around and forgot about the matter.

Pei Shengye came back this time and seemed to have no plans to leave in the short term.

It has no impact on his life at all.

The two of them lived under the same roof, but they could go three to five days without seeing each other.

Xu Qinghe sleeps until eight or nine o'clock every day. When he wakes up, Pei Shengye has finished exercising, taken a shower, had breakfast and gone out.

This person didn't come back at all at noon.

At night, Xu Qinghe was lying on the bed playing with his mobile phone. He was about to fall asleep when he heard the opening and closing of the door opposite.

Tsk, it's not necessarily good to have money. Look, he's as busy as a dog.

Xu Qinghe ignored him and followed his own pace of life, sleeping and eating when he should. From time to time, he would log on to Weibo to post photos of flowers and plants and chat with his fans.

He spent the rest of the time pulling pictures.

He is not an actor with a professional background. He was spotted by Zhao Xianyi who was passing by when he was working part-time in a shopping mall.

At that time, he needed money and was tempted by the pie painted by Zhao Xianyi, so he signed the contract foolishly.

After that, he followed Zhao Xianyi on several production crews and played some roles as a stranger. When he was about to graduate, he was spotted by Zheng Xiao, the director of "Old Dream", and officially entered the entertainment industry.

His major is Chinese language and literature education. I chose this one because the tuition fees for normal courses are cheap and there are subsidies on weekdays.

His stepfather, Zhang Xinwei, is a middle-level employee of an ordinary company. He was born in a rural area. His parents have no foundation and he relies on himself for the house and car. Before he married Lin Yuanfang, he already had a son, Zhang Liyue, and in the second year of his second marriage, he gave birth to Zhang Lizhe.

With two people, three children, and two elderly people, the financial pressure is not small at all.

Lin Yuanfang is just an ordinary woman. She didn't even go to college. After getting married, she found a job in a nearby supermarket to earn some money for shopping. The rest of the pressure is entirely on Zhang Xinwei.